Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. D4EE19FF-83FC-4B7F-A2F2-B1F8BAB12EB0.jpeg Tonight I’m enjoying two old favorites: Sweet Thai and the debut album from Queen.

They’re one of those bands that I really loved their first 2 LP’s. For me personally, they went from being a hard Rock band to commercial Pop/Rock outfit by their 4th record. I was not into them after that.

But this first record of theirs is really good. Raw, rough & real. “Keep Yourself Alive” was the song that got the attention, but other heavier tracks like “Son and Daughter”, “Liar” and “Great King Rat” proved this band rocked and did it with style.
    Softer songs like “Doing Alright” & “The Night Comes Down” showed they were developing a unique style early on. Too bad they abandoned their heavier early ways.

The Thai is homegrown and from the breeder Sweet.
    To borrow a phrase from our friend @COrecweed: “it’s some pretty nice shit”...

2FC37EFB-CFBF-40DD-84B4-704770D89A2B.jpeg
    F88185F0-B697-4690-AD78-220CA7087388.jpeg 1CC3DE9D-C7FA-48BF-9FC7-B4997C2AB00A.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  2. Got this thermal quartz banger 2days ago...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bout to kill the end of the SFV OG Sauce OH HELL YEAH!!!!!

• Like Like x 6
  3. Picked up some cookie wreck from my dealer tonight. He gave me one of the biggest nugs I've seen in a long time which weighed out to almost 5.5gs. I picked up a quarter but I only took pics of the big nug.

20180210_024328.jpg 20180210_024341.jpg 20180210_024426.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  4. You fuckin crack me up bro, smoking like $90 a gram sauce in a fancy new nail and drinking fuckin bud ice in the can with a straw hahahahaha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The straw! Love it. The man likes what he likes lol.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Definitely a top 10 strain in my book & one of the oddest looking cannabis plants I’ve ever laid eyes on

• Like Like x 2
  7. You can drink ANYTHING waaaaaaaayyyyy faster with a straw! You need 1 of these bangers tho Juju!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Picked up this from one of my other plugs as my first choice is out of town till next week, i paid £10 for 2gs of shake/popcorn buds the stuff isn't bad for the price & it gets me stoned so i can't really complain:confused_2:

IMG_20180210_231401.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. 1518307066798.jpg 1518307097379.jpg
    Some jungle cake,

1518307161516.jpg 1518307187272.jpg
    Some mimosa

1518307244931.jpg
    1518307274152.jpg
    Some mimosa sauce,

1518307390729.jpg
    And some more assorted flavors. (The MAC is killer, big ups to Capulator on this one)

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  10. Upright Brewing Flora & dabs of Durban Poison .Watching UFC 221 prelims , listening to 2Pac.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Strawberry Banana 2

IMG_5357.JPG

Rolled up in a Twax joint with the last lemon cake pop

IMG_5360.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  12. As always killer looking stuff.... wasn't it you who turned me onto peace oils cbd with terps??? I went to the web page and they aren't selling it anymore yarrrgh i was gonna buy some in bulk i love that stuff if you or anyone knows where i can get pure cbd with just terps addes back in lemme know I'm having a hard time net searching it

• Like Like x 3
  13. Annddddd vaping some more gg4 1518318399908.jpg while drinking the one beer that everyone should try from 3 Floyds Zombie dust! 1518318452726.jpg slipknot i was more laughing at super fancy dabs with garbage piss water beer the straw was the icing on the cake lol and i prefer to sip my beer because it tastes good lol

• Like Like x 7
  14. Yo my dude peaceoillife is his new site and he's got cbd with terps right now man! Click the scroll down option for all the flavors. I need to order some too

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ohhhhh snapppp thank you thank you thank you, it's soooo helpful, i dabbed some tonight after fat man yoga and i felt great

• Like Like x 2
  16. Smoking some Death Star and listening to this.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  17. Dude how is the Jungle Boys weed? Do you love it? Is it all it's hyped up to be? IS IT GODS GIFT TO WEED?! I am being 100% serious...
    I follow them on IG and they're shit looks FUCKIN AMAZING, but i have a buddy out in CA that told me it's all chemicals.. and hype.. i was like what? R u for real?

So set me str8 and tell me all about it?
    Regardless it looks amazing and AWESOME pics!
    If i ever come to CA that's the ONLY flower i wanna smoke besides Str8Ogranics...

I know why u were LOLn hahahahaha it's all good man! I'm an alchy so yeah straw is key to life if i'm drinking anything that's not a single bottled beer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Cube....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  19. Str8organics is a snitch and Jungleboys are definitely nute growers. Not saying it's not good weed but they def pump them bitches with nutes man lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Banana Cookies trimbin sift

IMG_5361.JPG

Damn she's melty and tasty af like a fruity ass cookies

IMG_5362.JPG

• Like Like x 7