Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I am my favorite breeder, but aside from my private strains and landrace genetics I like Northern Lights #5 (excellent breeding stock, still used extensively in modern strain development), Hindu Kush (the real stuff, landrace, not what passes as Kush in most places), Afghani Hash Plant (a close cousin of Kush, again I'm taking the real landrace), Mauie Wowie, Lamb's Breath (an old Jamacain strain), hmmm. Then there are the more obscure landraces like my Oaxacan Sativa or Thai strains.

As for breeders...I don't buy seeds much anymore but I like Highgradeseeds in Canada. Good price, stealth shipping, and sound genetics.

EDIT: As for the #1 thing to tell someone starting a grow...TELL NOBODY ABOUT IT. Don't show it off, don't brag, don't say 'yeah man I grew this shit'. Probably 90% of the busts that happen happen due to loose lips.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ok guys...i hope your payin attention..landrace...ie origianl genetics from the country or area of production..do i have this right....oldskool...i just got straight for this...not a buzz kill....a listen up buzz...thanks so much for your time and willingness to share with those way below you skill set for want of a better term....sorry to say ...some dont like to share or its just too big a hassle.....are there many landrace strains or just a few...what breeder. dont know weather you are commercially involved or not...would you suggest for getting real landrace genetics and would it do the newer grower any good or more so for breeders.......i have researched them a little but after only 8 months of growing this old brain cant do it all..still workin on good germ techs' and cloning..ie the basics...strains......ect...your still a few levels ahead of even my research....you do have a good way of conveying your though tho....a problem for many...drop by any time ...i live for this shit..and want to become a quality grower..someday...thanks so much:wave:hope ta see ya again soon...will be lurkin' you threads for sure peace deaconb:smoking:

3. ahem. i found it. lol wow i cant believe i read the whole thing. i felt like i was left out there for a second. lol wanted to post so many times on the ride to the end of the posts. lol hey, you were graced by a legend. oldskool really must read all the forums to find this one. lol man i cant believe you got me to come over here. i need to take a zoloft now. lol after i read all this talk about bong ripping and trying unknown strains. hey deacon, didnt know your old lady was a labrat like mine too. lol she is my test bunny for potency. hahahaha man i wish could partake in the funnnnnnnnnnnnn. no bueno all this talk and no game for me. so since i cant partake, ill tell ya what i did today. took a nug of of my white rhino that is a week or two out from chop chop, and oh man does the plant stink. it went from a nice lemongrass scent to the smell of rotten tuna and cat piss. lol have you ever smelled the antibiotic keflex? smells almost identical if not for the very slight smell of weed. looking at trichs i have no amber yet. bummer. gunna have to wait a lil longer than i had planned. was looking at chop chop on 3 sept, now i think its gunna be 17 sept. my wife turned of the air today to open up all the windows cu it felt nice outside. my flower rooms temp is controled by my a/c. burnt the top of my cola and a few sugar leaves. was PIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. dude, wtf? you even got a pretty girl that smokes to post. thats fucking awsome. dude. start making more posts. or wait, what is a pretty girl doing lurking in these parts of the forums? what the hell is this jar stuff?

5. purp kush wrapped up in a nice white grape game cigarillo :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. some good mids wish i knew some of yall so we could we could smoke 1 :smoking::D

7. [​IMG]
    some purp kush

8. OH wow that looks mighty fine. im living vicariously through you guys. nice bubbler btw

9. deacon, this is for you man. if i was smokin tonight, this what id be smokin.... lol home grown. some of my own skunk.

sorry about the camera. i know i need a new one.

Attached Files:

10. ive been choosin from a pretty nice selection lately.. however im coming close to running out. Tonight i had some dank blueberry, some pretty good champagne, and some other real nice White Russian (WWxAK47). I also just finished makin hash with the crystal stuck to the compartments (not my stash of kief in the bottom) on my grinder. Had 3 fat patties of that! mmmm night time seshes :) pce

11. i feel like crap guys...i gotta crash cause the little womans pullin' a third shift and leave it ta yous guys ta break out the dank:devious:..old skoolgrower dropped by to shed a little sanity on the deacons den...some good stuff there..gotta review now that im recovered;)..and ta let me know this wasn't my original idea.....not tryin' to compete with that..bro.....we got smokezilla comin' live from across the big waters..too kool mate....he's runnin outta buds:eek:...he's like down ta 16 strains of dank and...........................hash paddies:eek::hello::eek:...i vow now before the lords of dank to create some sort of frikkin' hash paddy;)...i hope just not in the shorts:eek:...dont you guys just gotta run down ta the dank bank???:confused:....fresh outta sympathy tears bro but glad ta have ya here:wave:......i gotta do it the old way...grow it:rolleyes:......my good bro....the herminator :wave:did a drive by posting describing rather well the subtle brocade of his lastest creation.....wouldn't use it as stink pettry cruisin' the clubs...bro:wave:he grows some dank but dont partake...can you say nadds of steel...but when he bust loose:eek:...look out..stop by any time bro and drop anything ya want on my post...seein' as im the remora of gc:p..i got no post so i latch on ta other folks ...check em out..and move on when pickin' get slim.......stealth posting....where is he??????purple kush...on my list for beanie weenie week with the tude...thanks dude..now the dog dont eat for another week...he hates you:mad:........i'm havin' alot of fun in my own little twisted world...and just wanna say thanks...brochachos:hello:....and fair maiden:wave:for stoppin in at the deacon's den...good stuff...its gonna be a tsunam......tidle.....;big frikkin wave baaaaaaby:hello: and you all were in on the ground floor....charter members...hope this dont get anyone banned:cool:.....but they already got me out here way past the devils taint:eek:...on one side the post is fun you can have with your dawg and peanut butter:confused:on the other......spit or swallow...you make the call;)a fav of mine....and just to pass around the insults to every body....you guys know what french women put behind their ears to attract men???????????.....their feet:D..i kill me....like my uncle teddy used ta say....hey diddle diddle the man in the middle....its better to give and receive:p.....week ends i make my coin so i gotta leave you all in charge of the den:eek:...will be back saturday night with new hijinks and hilarity...so as usual make fun of mi spelin'..lord knows i do...stay safe..a biggie with me..drop by anytime...tell your twisted friends about us....props to all if i got em:wave:..so the deacons perscription for friday night is................a good sized heapin' of:poke::poke:........a buttload of:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::smoking::smoking::smoke:...a megadose of:metal::yay::metal::yay::metal:and none of this:cry::cry:cuase i'll be back......so i gotta:bolt:hasta la vista.....baaaaaaby

12. Sweet oxygen, get on it once in a while.

13. Your overuse of smileys is peculiar.

OT: Tonight... probably fresh air ;)

14. jus picked up an 8th of some headband og kush , bout to test it out :smoking:

15. ive been meaning to try that out? hows it work? :rolleyes:

16. ive been meaning to try that out? hows it work? :rolleyes::smoking:

17. Some no name dank about to be blazed tonight.

18. Gooberry, which is very very nice.

19. #59 samson32, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    Finally found it Deacon haha.. So I am painstakingly waiting for my bagseed to get there.. Soon I will be smoking this though.. At least I got her to grow and I have a good clone from her and shes one of two from my first grow.. Oh Jenny.. The other is back in veg and not ready yet..

flowering.jpg

Until harvest and cure I am stuck smoking this haha.. Lost my dank hookup because he quit slinging.. It's actually pretty good mids, great price, highly compact.. Buzz is more sedative instead of happy, but that mixed with antibiotics has really brought me out of being sick.. haha.. I've noticed if these growers would put some tlc in their product then I really think it could be sold at a higher price, but I think they have more of a get it done, get it out kinda attitude.. Sorry for the horrible pic.. Even the camera didn't want to focus lol..

IMG_2174.jpg

After at least one of my girls in flowering is cut all of these will be going in at the same time and then I will be smoking them while waiting on my dank seeds to come in the mail.. Going to look into ordering soon..

IMG_2170.jpg

That will be pretty much my smoke report for every night until I finally get mine harvested and cured at least a month.. I'll probably take a bud every now and then, but I want to get into the habit of waiting it out.. Happy token guys and gals

Attached Files:

20. Hey half, check this thread out. Dankohzee's Botanical Buffet 2010 (http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/566990-dankohzees-botanical-buffet-2010-a.html)

Somewhere in the first 10 or so pages Dank gives an outstanding smoke report on various strains he smoked in Amstam. The reason this is a good report to read is because you know how it goes with people naming strains this-and-that (I'm personally waiting for someone to breed the Deliverance strain - smoke it and it'll make a third foot grow out of your forhead - heh!). It all gets massively confusing and hard to trace back "strawberry kush x white chocolope x AK357" to it's original parent like, say, “Thai Sativa” parents. LOL! Know what I mean?

Shit! I'm pretty buzzed on a couple of swats of some fresh sugar-shake off the GSC I'm waiting to harvest! Good, good, goody!!!

Peace and get high! Feeling "no pain" is good enough :D