Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. My evening weed, Storebought Hindu Kush.

DSC_0629.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. After you smoked it were you half a bubble off? lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rolled this for NYE just got around to posting it elsewhere and don't think I posted it here so might as well

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Is that one of those 5 gr. logs?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I didn't weight it but the rosin was .8 so i think that one mighta been around 6g. Was awesome as hell lol

• Like Like x 4
  6. My buddy is growing this right now along with Jelly Breathe and he plans to cross the 2 and call it something crazy as fuck lmfao!!!! Nice grow tho man your shit looks LETHAL!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I feel like some classically tinged Progressive Rock tonite.
    Emerson, Lake & Palmer’s Brain Salad Surgery will do just fine.
    This 1973 LP is considered by many as their Masterwork. I agree.
    The 3 “Impression” suite Karn Evil 9 and the adaptation of the classical piece Toccata are mind blowing in their complexity and masterful display of each member’s musicianship.
    Sadly, both Keith Emerson and Greg Lake are no longer with us.
    This album and some classic Acapulco Gold helps to insure an evening of fine listening.

7351E471-A06E-4B7F-8E54-08F1E027835C.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  8. King Kong fucking Glue..... pics don't do it justice, it's sooo much more FROSTTTYYY in person.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  9. You have an awesome mind, i love how it seems you make every toking experience a special ritual, I need to get back to this mindset instead of eh i guess I'll pack a bowl/dab

• Like Like x 5
  10. Thanks man.
    I’m the type that considers cannabis use a special occasion.
    I’m not a wake and baker. I hold off for the evening, much the way that someone may enjoy a martini or glass of fine wine while relaxing and unwinding after a busy day.
    Music is a big part of that enjoyable ritual. Always has been.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Gonna smoke some Afghani in an hour or so. Went on a ride today, met up with this guy I use to see up in that area and smoked with before. I gave him an eighth of my buddy's weed, we smoked that Snowcap x Tres Kush I had, and he gave me about half a joint of I think he said AK-47, it was pretty good, different taste then the shit I had. Nice area I smoked at, been there before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  12. A proprietary blend of this and that. It's a little jar I add little bits of this and bits of that to.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Done that before, still have a little bit left to roll a joint or two.:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 7
  14. @Co hey buddy some really nice pics today!!! @Gus i said i was done making edibles but seeing your cake pops and thinking how ungodly strong my hash cap oil is... i kinda want too, will take pics if i decide too in the next few days

• Like Like x 3
  15. If you need any pointers holler lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rolled up a few joints of my buddy's weed, and decided to smoke one now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  17. Did you ride that tree there? If so...show me how.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 8
  18. Not quite.

• Like Like x 2