Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I just found this thread, you guys take some awesome pictures. I'll take some next time I pick up.

• Like Like x 3
  2. No, it's a different chain of thc we are used to delta 9, delta8 is supposed to not get you as high but have more/different healing properties

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. GG #4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. Not been smoking today had an edible instead that my plug gave me a few months ago,I've ate 3/4 of it so far tonight & I'm feeling good :smoking:
    Screenshot_2017-12-11-01-18-33.png

• Like Like x 5
  5. Holy fuck man! N your still hiking and biking and everything! Fuck yeah dude go you!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #59247 COrecweed, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    62 is not old, not in my book, but still I can only take so many more fuckn' hits. I get out everyday and do something. The weather out here, right now is still great to go out and ride. There were quite a few mountain bikers out today. Lot's of cool places to smoke.

• Like Like x 7
  7. Dosi do

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. hey i never said old...

• Like Like x 4
  9. I know.:smiley-rolling-joint::passing-joint:

• Like Like x 4
  10. GG #4, waiting for the Rangers vs Stars game listening to Grind mode cyphers in the meantime.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  11. Grape Pie.... Seriously some of the most kiefy bud i've ever smoked pics don't do it justice..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  12. Tight looking nuggets!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Beautiful nugs and beautiful pipe!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol so I'm not the only one who thought corecweed was in say his mid 30's

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thank you

16. Picked up 2.6gs of haze stuff stinks :smoking:

IMG_20171212_155841.jpg
    IMG_20171212_153508.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  17. I got a new stone pipe today, and I am christening it with Grandpa Bub. This is some strong stuff. It is like 29% to almost 30% THC Indica. Knocks me on my butt in just one pipe full lol. I think this is the strongest I have ever had to date. I hope the dispensary carries it for awhile. It knocks out all my pain. That is hard to do.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Cool pipe, enjoy!

19. Thank you. :) It is so much more pretty in person. :)