Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. #59201 Quantary, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    IMG_3103.JPG
    3.5 gm Chemdog #4 (Kiona). Covered in rust colored hairs and amber trichome heads. I don't work for or promote Kiona growers, but if you are in WA state they have some serious shit. Grown in sunlight old school sativa strains.

• Like Like x 8
  2. xmas.JPG
    Unknown strain

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. It was very fire.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grapefruit , listening to the GOAT producer in the history of HipHop Preemo. Going to get high AF and wait for the new episode of Vikings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  5. #59207 COrecweed, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Gonna smoke some of this sativa tomorrow on a hike, Forest Dream, does have a slight piney scent, grinds dry, hard to roll. Did give another oz. away today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  6. Sugar leaves from my last harvest.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Last buds of the Gilbert Gottfried. I will be growing this again next summer.
    IMG_9708.JPG IMG_9712.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  8. Beautiful stuff man! Hope you get another dank pheno. There's a plethora of those ones so if you need more ain't no thang

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Me too! I may just plant the rest of them. I think I have 6 left. I'll hopefully get some female White Louts and Sage N' Sour next grow too.
    Hells yeah, good to hear you have a stock pile :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Inappropriate add...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Just smoked a bowl of Lemon Haze & Queen topped with kief on my 4th beer :smoking:

IMG_20171207_203941.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. Jack Herer 20171205_003544.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  13. Can't remember who i asked about the see through papers, but my friend went Amsterdam for the day & got me some of these see through papers cost him €4 for 40 papers :smoke:

IMG_20171207_185315.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. Yassssss those are the ones I have lol they burn a little funky, you can't let it sit for a second like normal. Gotta smoke them quick or they'll keep going out

• Like Like x 1

15. Yeah i had a joint earlier & it went out easily but they burn slow as fuck if you pack em tight, only weird thing was rolling with them feels like plastic man :laughing: my friend said the dude in the headshop they're good for weed :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Man I thought the same with the plastic feel lol read the package like 6 times to make sure and it says its made from plant cellulose I believe which is cool

• Agree Agree x 1

17. Yeah i had to read the package a few times after feeling the papers lmao, they almost burn as slow as a nice blunt but without the tobacco, still good papers though i won't use them as an everyday paper but I'll use them now & again

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jolly Rancher & Grind Mode Cyphers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6