Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Ninja i wish you could sesh with me right now, we could get so blown, the temp is like 60º perfect for hiking!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Those are some amazing macros bro... just the iphone cam or what? I haven't practiced macros for awhile i always just get the phone as close as possible w/o blur then zoom till blur and then back off until clear again... i guess i really should read about camera settings n shit, put on the long list of things i need to read but keep putting off, but anyway i just wanted to say beautiful pics!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks brother and honestly these were some pics I took last year with my Nikon. I was going through them and I zoomed in and was like oh shit. Didn't realize what I was passing up.

If you want trich macros I would do it with fresh not dry bud, the trichs are still rigid and pointing out which make them pop on camera. But when you dry it the stalks bend and some trichs get knocked off during the trim, etc. I have a macro of some dried bud I'll throw up so you can see what I'm talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here's a couple dried bud macros

Girl Scout cookies

[​IMG]

White Bananas #2

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  5. Oh Yeah!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Triangle Kush .....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. Gonna smoke the other Klear joint of my buddy's hybrid. It's weird how these papers burn, they curl up.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. Bought this shit back in Sep, just now getting to it. Some of the last shit I bought in Palisade, should be pretty good, hopefully, quality wise. Starkiller, indica, 22%. Pretty dry shit, but did not roll too badly, but shit, the touch. Slight diesel/citrus scent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  9. Enjoying the hell out of this GG#4 IMG_20171204_214144.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  10. Have not dabbed shatter in a long while.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just picked up 2.1gs of Queen :smoking:

IMG_20171205_174230.jpg
    IMG_20171205_174000.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  12. Going to blaze this home grown Banana Cookies after work :jump:
    IMG_9703.JPG IMG_9706.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  13. DSC_0170.jpg This is Snoop's Dream. Bought several grams from the cannabis store down the street.
    It's a hybrid of Blue Dream and another strain I can't remember. Good stuff.

• Like Like x 7
  14. Still have some of this hash left, pretty nice shit, gonna do a couple of small bowls. Did give out another oz. today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  15. I asked my co worker at my new job for a $10 sac, since I ran out and too lazy to make an order.
    He comes back with 2 grams of this really stinky sativa.
    Lucky for me, his older brother lives in northern ca doing grows.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Triangle Kush in the FP & Rangers hockey .......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  17. just smoked a bowl of Queen & lemon Haze topped with Kief :smoking:

IMG_20171206_004637.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  18. I have some kief, I forget I have the shit most of the time.:smiley-rolling-joint::weed-4:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Just like i ALWAYS forget i have hash on hand lmfao...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1