Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. My gawd there is some beauty flowers in here

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Seriously jealous! Looks amazing!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. My gawd with my tolerance I'd be lights out in 15 minutes!

That's gnarly

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. My gawd with my tolerance I'd be lights out in 15 minutes!

That's gnarly

5. Gunna have my second session with the Solo II tonight.

6. Just grounded up some of the ak47 i picked up earlier, tell me how you think it look

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  7. Errrr mah gerd man! Beautiful! I'm gonna have to steal those pics I hope you know that lol

Appreciate the love

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Been trimming some Phoenix all day

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 9
  9. Still smoking on some Silver Bubble, just rolled a joint gonna smoke then get started on the ciders :smoke:

IMG_20171012_194920.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. I once drank 3 glasses of apple juice quickly... i then curled up in a ball and thought i was going to die cuz my stomac hurt that bad... How the fuck do you pound down those ciders all day everyday? I mean yeah i can drink a Reds Blueberry or Raspberry Apple ale but not binge on em like you lol. You never get sick from it? I'm also a big beer guy so maybe that's why?

Got pics of this Blueberry Cobbler just gotta re-size em will post them tonight for sure.

JUJU how you gonna show us that breif case with 32523532 strains in it and only post 2 times since then LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. giphy-15.gif

Lmfao dude that's my reaction to you saying how do I pound them all day everyday, as for how I'm on unmentionable medication because I have gerd aka acid reflux the meds I take turn the excess acid in my stomach to water, so I can pretty much eat/drink anything :laughing: ciders just my choice of drink man don't get me wrong brother I can drink beers but here in england 4 beers cost £4/5 the cider that I drink costs £1.89 for 4 cans, + cider isn't that bad to drink its just getting past the first can then you get a taste for it:confused_2::hello:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Also weed helps I can drink more when smoking also I think the weed stops the sick feeling you get when you've drank too much :confused_2:

13. Also helps I've been drinking since I was 15 used to go fishing with my old man & uncle 3-5 times a year and they'd let me drink cider & Jack Daniels till I built a tolerance up for it :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Blueberry Cobbler....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
  15. Good shit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Some Grape god.

God Bud x Grapefruit

20171009_163315.jpg

• Like Like x 12
    • Like Like x 11
  17. Cheese and crackers!!!!

Best bud I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  18. Schramm's Mead Nutmeg, some edibles and White Fire Alien cart.Watching Masterminds .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4