Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I just did a hit in his memory!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Been a while since I've done some concentrates. Some Lavender Jones wax. Nice hit!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. This 28 year old guy that my mom knew came over for dinner, and to talk about his girlfriend situation with my mom. I had never heard about him before. Eventually it came up that he smoked, and he asked if my mom and I wanted to smoke with him. My mom had tried smoking with me once before, but she didn't inhale enough to get high, and she didn't want to do any more. My mom was ok with it so we did it. This guy pulls out what must have been nine or ten grams out of his car. It's some pretty good weed. He explains how he gets it and how he sells it. He also talks about some weird shit that my mom is also kind of into. Stuff like astrology, spirits, law of attraction. Shit like that. Other than that it was actually pretty cool. Once again my mom didn't want to smoke. This time because she didn't like the smell. We must have smoked at least a gram between us and I usually only smoke around 0.15g because my tolerance is pretty low. I think she is going to get gummy edibles from this guy so she will try those. Other than the weird stuff it was actually pretty cool. We talked about some life and shit. It was cool to meet a true 90s kid in this way. (Btw I'm 18 and my mom is 51.) I'm still really high now after about an hour.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Grape ape CO2 honey oil and Durban Poison flowers

• Like Like x 3
  5. #58365 COrecweed, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    A new favorite! Death Star, indica. Nice dark taste.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Blue kripple - super golden haze - deathstar

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  7. Haha! Me too! I’m really lucky to still have a cut. I’ve cleared my veg twice and she remains.

• Like Like x 2
  8. [​IMG] this santa Cruz green crack, it's soo good and worth every penny

• Like Like x 11
  9. Founders KBS, Colorado string cheese in the Jr & WWE Hell In A Cell .....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8

10. Snap I'm watching hell in the cell :laughing: what did you think of the usos vs new day? Match was savage bro:hello:

11. the Usos vs New Day rivalry has been fire ........Every match they have has been amazing .

• Agree Agree x 1

12. No doubt it'll carry on as new day will have a rematch because they lost, I can't wait for Shane vs KO bro it's gonna be a mad match for sure I can see Shane flying of the cell again :laughing:, I hope Mahal drops the title tonight I'm sick of him and the Singh brothers :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. #58373 generic98547, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Kush and loving the hints of purp in the bottom bud. [​IMG][​IMG]

Also these buds are dense I mean they have no budge in them at all lol that top bud is 3.8G and that bottom bud is almost a gram and a half.

• Like Like x 10
  14. Really liking this Death Star shit. If still available, next month I will pick up a quarter. Not too much left.:smiley-rolling-joint::weed-4::smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ate these 10mins ago...
    [​IMG]
    Made with 40gs of wax.. idk how many cookies my boy made but he said he ate 2 and went to sleep and i got 100lbs on him so i ate 4... Now the waiting game....

Got some BlueBerry Cobbler today also that i'll post later or tomorrow i'm way to jittery for pics right now cuz of pre-workout lmfao...

• Like Like x 4
  16. Been wanting to get to this for awhile (bought back in Aug) went back 2 weeks later, all gone. Very nice citrus/diesel scent. One of the budtender's recommended it to me, cool dude. Cap-Hill Kush, indica, 26%.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  17. The band that started an entire genre of heavy music.
    This LP demands to be played at maximum volume.
    A bowl of Blue Indica enhances tonight's experience. Intensity abounds...

IMG_1630.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  18. Check out a band named Budgie, same timeframe, same place, I believe.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Still have plenty of this left. Vanilla Kush, very nice shit. Definitely glad to see it around again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3