Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. You can get some pretty nice shit for $6 a gram.:smiley-rolling-joint::weed-4::smoke::passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Nice Guy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I don't pay taxes so that takes 20% off but yea they have good flowers. This is actually the bottom shelf stuff. Top is only 10$

• Like Like x 2
  4. We bring vaseline with us for taxes. Bottom shelf as well here, but for the price, it is very nice. I've had some of the same shit, but for a higher price, it might have looked different, but not much difference in high at all. Top shelf around here for the most part is about $20, depends on what shop, the one I most frequent is about $12, but I've also seen some shit for around $40 a gram of flower.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Those taxes are insane. 18-24% but hey weeds legal so smoke up and try n forget about that haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  6. Just had my 1st dab of this Purple Punch Sauce... It was amazing...
    Taste is sooooo gooood, gonna let rig cool a tad longer next time i dab it for hopefully more flavor!
    I'm glad i tried this for my 1st sauce experiance i'm convinced i'd be disappointed with anything else.

I had the Cookie Dreams 2days ago and it smelt fuckin' weird after dabbing idk? Tasted good tho and destroyed me. Any idea on why it smelt diff?

7. Just had a bowl of strawberry cough with my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just a gram for tonight to make it hotter and wilder. :)

9. You get wilder off a gram?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks similar to the hash where I'm at. My most recent smells so strong you can smell it through a sealed mason jar. But the really good shatter and wax is not around here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I know I just posted in this thread yesterday, but I'm having some good vibes today. Came back home from working all day, and finally just sat down with a beer and a jar of weed. It's the moments like this that I look forward to at the end of each day :love-m3j:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7

12. What's the brew your sipping on bro?
    I'm currently on my 4th can of Carling and still smoking on the 11gs of hash I picked up the other day :smoke: while watching Guns N Roses Live at the Ritz 88:metal:

IMG_20170914_235933.jpg

IMG_20170912_113547.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  13. Great White by Lost Coast Brewery. They operate mostly in Northern California. Smooth, easily drinkable beer. Light white ale with a slight wheat back bone. Pretty strong beer for the price in my opinion :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2

14. That beer looks good man what's the %:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. #58076 SoundClown, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    4.8%. On my 5th bottle atm. Bought a 12 pack for 10 bucks today. Listening to Bad Company makes this so much better.

• Like Like x 2
  16. That's a nice pic mate, a like wasn't enough.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #58078 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Thats sweet man I'll have to try get hold of some might be hard though since I'm from the UK:laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Colorado string cheese & Top Shelf Premium .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  19. [​IMG] some delicious martian kush sugar wax i made. Only ran an ounce for personals.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6