Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Gusblunt

Fruit rosin and gas rosin, white lotus and banana split, purple Flo monster dry sift

[​IMG]

Kinda fucked up my last hash run and went too long so now I've got too much plant matter in my hash and it's all coming out dark. Another learning curve with rosin. I know better but went way too long with the sift anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  2. Do you smoke cigs too?

3. image.jpeg Been a while since I posted something cool. Hawaiian grown Fruity Green. It's sticky and a bit dense. It also smells fruity.

• Like Like x 10
  4. KIMG0390.JPG
    KIMG0391.JPG

Gift from mom.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Been to see my plug picked up just under 11gs of hash:smoking:
    IMG_20170912_113547.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  6. Smoking on birthday cake, mars og and sour d. Also have some GDP co2 oil

• Like Like x 3
  7. Have not had the chance to post in a while , did a lot of Irma clean up today , mostly in my backyard it is filled with Oak tress which are weak AF any winds is a problem but strong winds forget it .My pool looked like the black lagoon ended up having to jump in and dive to the bottom 10 ft with the net to get half the shit out which was exhausting AF. I had fucking like 50 lb. branches in that motherfucker .Anyways I knocked out most of it today so tomorrow should be easier . Could have been a lot worst never lost power, but our internet/cable went out and my kids thought they would die lol...Its back now so they are happy. Thankful that my family is better off tonight than a lot of others in the state.Anyways got some Golden Lemons on deck.Watching 24/7 Canelo vs GGG.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Glad to hear things did not turnout that bad for ya.

• Like Like x 1
  9. A buddy gave me this sample of some hybrid that he's growing, close to 9'. Pretty close to harvest. Might just get to it tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looking good man

Disgruntled glad you and yours are safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Can you take a picture of a hash joint that you roll/smoke? lol.

12. Yeah dude u weren't posting and i was like HOPE THIS MF IS OK!!!! lol. Glad your alright...

POOR POOL.... :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Woohoo that makes everyone i know(well i don't know you butttt you know) in Florida all safe!!!

14. I'll take a proper picture when i next have a joint man lol, this is one from a few weeks ago when I was mixing weed with the hash:smoke: & yes it does have tobacco mixed with it:confused_2::laughing:

IMG-20170829-WA0010.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. No Name hybrid I got yesterday from a buddy's grow, getting really close to harvest. Still alittle wet, has a pretty nice citrus/diesel scent. Will smoke later on today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The last of the Afghan Kush, indica, for the rest of the week.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Some Og Kush for later today
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  17. Your guys' weed makes mine look like oregano lmfao. Just got some of this pretty bomb OGK from my neighbor for free (we offer eachother weed whenever one of us is out). I'm very happy to say the least. This is a great relapse after smoking old cess-weed I found in my drawer for two weeks straight.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  18. Grape skunk picked up from the store. 6$ a gram. Smells really good. Rock hard buds. [​IMG]
    Might try some out in a bit. Going on vacation!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3