Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. White lotus log with a fruit rosin shatter wrap on a bed of Aflac topped with afgooey sift and purple Flo monster sift topped with strawberry banana scissor hash.

Say that three times over lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dude...... how?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. image.jpg
    Made a lil QWET run from 2 immature popcorn nugs from the bottom of the plant, got more than i expected back too

• Like Like x 6
  4. I'm starting the weekend off with a bowl of Afghan Kush and Led Zeppelin II (which is an amazing headphone listen). Revisit this classic if you get a chance.
    I love Friday night.

IMG_1505.JPG

• Like Like x 10
  5. I smoked a joint of Afghan Kush a little while ago.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. You grow yours?
    Every strain I have, I grow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No, I buy at the rec shops.

8. Hell yes

• Like Like x 1
  9. They don't call this month Zeptember for nothing... :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Right!!️ My tolerance is up there but 1/4 of that would put me in full retard mode

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bubblegum Kush, street quality weed.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  12. A buddy gave me some samples of this sativa he's growing, probably 2 more weeks till harvest he sez. This shit smells great on the plant, very sticky and some very nice diesel/citrus, but when he cut this off, almost 99% of the scent is gone, smells kinda hayish. Small buzz and does not last that long. Is this normal, to lose that much of the scent and stickyness after curing? He's pulled almost a pound of this off the plant.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yes thats normal, with a proper cure the scent comes back not 100% but yea Idk fresh growing herb smells sooooo freaking good

• Like Like x 2
  14. It was so sticky, like super glue.:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  15. The most terpenes weed will every have is while it's alive so to speak. You lose so much mono terpenes just on the dry and cure. Just a fun fact

Gusblunt

Afgooey dry sift, banana split, Purple Flo monster dry sift

[​IMG]

Weighed 3G and used a g of bud so 2g hash i think

• Like Like x 4
  16. Getting ready for Irma with some Super Sour Diesel drinking a Belgian 16 e Specialty Ale and watching HBO Boxing After Dark
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  17. So i clicked reply to ur post cuz it didn't show your text on my screen so i was gonna say name but then when i clicked reply it showed it but only in this reply not on your post on the thread? WTF!?

[​IMG]

18. Space Reaper....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  19. I like that. What is it? Some kind of mixture?

• Like Like x 1