What ya guys think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Metalmulisha71, Sep 23, 2017.

1. This is a strain of early sativa x purple indica an old hippy friend gave me sum seeds he bred , I wonder how long till I should flush ? I can't ask him unfortunately as he's passed away , any ideas guys ? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. #4 Metalmulisha71, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    She gets fed weekly ... 10ml/gallon flornova bloom, 3.5ml/gallon cal mag plus, 10ml/gallon of green planet finisher, 1 ml/l green planet liquid W8, and 1 ml/l of green planet Aussie tonic , and she hoovers it all up weekly , no nute burn at all , we are only at the first true day of fall , never had anything this early , always had outdoor plants that were harvested end of oct , and sum of those could have gone longer , but weather here in canada wouldn't let that happen , as were now heading into cooler overnight temps and the rainy season till the snow flys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. That plant is getting close to being ready. When my plants look like that I gently separate the lobes on the main cola and check for any brown spots that could indicate the beginning sign of rot. If I see any brown spots I harvest because around here in Virginia, rot can take over in a matter of days.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beautiful plant

• Agree Agree x 1