what ya got goin on today?

Discussion in 'General' started by doob3r, Jan 7, 2008.

1. i aint got shit goin on, going stir crazy trying to think of something entertaining
    what you cats doin?

2. Same shit different day. I'm still on break for school, don't go back til the 22nd so I'm stuck in my hometown. Nothings going on really. Maybe later I'll hit up a homie and try and blaze.

3. SUPPOSED to be in school, got about two hours of sleep in before i woke up with a fucking EAR INFECTION. Now im fucked a day in school, and im missing work (70bucks=4hrswork) and my ear is throbbing, along with my head. YAY FUN DAY cant even blaze cuz my moms home. Its all good though, because besides sleeping, i get to kickit with all you bladezz today! :D

4. shit...today is monday...hmmm...nope nothing going on...but I do need to go look for a job...but what makes it just a bit harder is when you don't have a car...hmm maybe i'll get some dousha smoke in my lungs today, who knows

5. Work.

Bout to smoke a bowl, Take a shower then take off.

6. yeah im about to take my lazy ass a shower too,

im tired of dickin around the house i gotta get out and do some shits ya know?

7. Nothin.. went and look at stereo systems for my car earlier. Thinkin about goin and gettin my haircut today, but I've gotton quite a few requests from people to grow it out, so I dunno.. folks are home, so I can't blaze. classes start back up tomorrow, so i'll blaze a few times since both my folks will be gone then.

8. Just woke up, 1PM. Went to bed high last night and had an awesome fuckin dream but I don't remember it very well. I'm waiting for my rolling papers to come in the mail so I can fuckin smoke a joint! Nothin to do..probly end up blazin with some buddies later.

9. I have a cold. So i went to get some meds to make me feel better found a little bit of codeine cough syrup(had like 4teaspoons left). So now im just chillin trying not to die when i take a bong hit =/

10. Chillin, shedding, teaching, more shedding, and late night Jam.

11. I'm at work at the moment getting paid to surf GC. Haven't been here in a few days cause my house hasn't had electricity in the last 3 days. That storm that hit California fucked me up.

12. i just got home from school, about to pick up an eigth of some really dank chron from my buddy for 30 dollars

13. Chilling for now, work, then hopefully chilling at a buddies smoking.