What xbox game should I get?? (quick) $50 gamestop card

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pass the dr0, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Guys what game should I get for xbox? Gonna go get a game in a bit then smoke and game te fuck out.

What I currently have:

Mw2
    Mw3
    Black ops
    Cod 4
    Skyrim
    Gow3
    Bf3

2. Mass Effect 3.

3. Yo mango when I get home tonight we should play some black ops, and reach if you pick that up!

4. skyrim gow3 or bf3.

or fifa 12

5. I have skyrim, gown and bf3 lol

6. Mass effect 3 unless u havent played the previous two. If u want something unique and fun to play high try la noire or alan wake. If u havent played oblivion i suggest that. Its the prequel to Skyrim and is pretty sick

7. oh hahahahhhahahhaha i thoguht that list of games is what you didnt have and were looking to get

oooooooooooooooooooof

in that case fifa 12 nhl 12, POSSIBLY fifa street but thats a wild card.

id almost say wait it out till some new games are released. everything out right now seems to be pretty fucking generic

8. Red read redemption. For real. It should be pretty cheap.

9. I only played like half of the first one and I was still able to catch on to the story, if you watch all the cut scenes and everything you will understand.

10. Well I just got back and bought me3 and I'm a sentinel

11. let us know how it is, and if you like it!
    :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Well I just got back and bought me3 and I'm a sentinel[/quote]

Nice man its a pretty sick gane

13. [quote name='"rync888"']Mlb 2k[/quote]

Nooooo 2k baseball sucks

14. It's fun as fuck, really good story mode Im liking this game so far

15. Thomas is going to be SHUT DOWN for the rest of this series.

16. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']It's fun as fuck, really good story mode Im liking this game so far[/quote]

Ha its such a long story too. On veteran mode it took me 36 hours and thats doing just the main missions

17. Forza motorsport 4