Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would Your Ultimate Weed Room Look Like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cheecharone, Dec 23, 2003.

1. i would have a normal room like i do, but id put a big ass shelve on the wall stretching from one side to the other will all my bongs and pipes going from biggest to smallest, then of cousre a booming fucking system in that bitch surround song on the corners in the ceiling a phatty flat screen on everywall all and a moon roof type deal on the ceiling so when it gets to smokey you just press a button and the smoke bellows out, the room would have to be sound proof so the neighbor wouldnt call the cops and ruin the fun, obviously a underground grow room like trap door in the floor style. a big dresser filled with blunts and rolling papers and in one of the corners a stripper pole ohh and in the middle of the room would be a permanent 5ft bong with a step ladder

2. Did it. It's a walk-in closet lined with mirrors to make it look giant, with a tiny platform in the middle and $700 worth of sticky LED lights you can throw and they stick to walls, ceilings, whatever. Some people use them for street art.

[​IMG]

3. have like 10 ounces already chopped

4. I don't care what's in my room. If I had an unlimited supply of money I'd honestly just buy infinite quantities of bud and just smoke it until I don't even care about my surroundings.

5. This:
    [​IMG]
    PLUS
    [​IMG]
    PLUS,
    [​IMG]
    Which is connected to several:
    [​IMG]

Hm... something is missing. Perhaps a

[​IMG]

6. This sounds like a very up scale crazy bin. Like the room covered in mattresses and where they put you in a straight jacket. I have to say though, i wouldn't mind chilling in it =).

My ultimate toke room would have a lot of windows and one hell of a view. Maybe a really comfortable bed too.

7. Alright so my room would be about twenty by twenty, pretty standard. It would have a walkout window leading to a nice deck, in the middle there would be an insight firepit. There'd be a bunch of compfy deck chairs out there to chill in. The inside would be painted a matt grey. I would have a box full of spraypaint, and would decorate my walls with graffeti. There'd be a fouton on one side, facing an ultimate entertainment system. Three different 25 inch plasmas with surround sound. I'd have a nice apple laptop too. Next to the fouton would be my djembe (traditional african drum), and on the other wall would be my media and literature library. A whole wall filled with books, movies, and music. Directly in front of the fouton would be a nice coffee table. Also a minifridge, a toaster oven, and a small pantry. Posters all over the ceiling. Shag carpet. To top it all off, a large shady black box, with a ton of rolling papers, blunts, a pipe and a bong. And a bag of weed.

8. mine would be like a huge treehouse with plenty of comfy couches, fridges stocked with all types of drinks and goodies, and xbox 360s (with halo, cod, etc) i also would have custom engineered mp3 stero with every song ever recorded. all you would have to do is say the name of the song and it would play loud as fuck. i also would have a bong shelf, a box of blunts papers and different pipes

9. haha you gotta have mattresses everywhere like on the walls and floor.

10. The whole experience of my pot parlor would start with the storage cellar. Automatic glass doors would slide open to a humidity controled 72* room. In the center of the room would be a basic touchscreen with the list of strains with basic info on each such as potency, taste, and high. All jars would be labeled and organized. To test a strain there is a vapezilla always up to temperature.

My room for smoking would have a movable wall that would disappear into the ground so I would have a room open to a deck. Couches, big tv, tons of nice pieces, you know. On the deck there would be a large built in bong with a flip down magnifying glass at the perfect length for solar bowls.
    I would have a custom glass on glass double bubbler which sits on a cool plate constantly at 40*.

11. Couch, tv, dvd, choice of dvds, choice of music, coffee table, and my "equipment".

12. mine is much better.... my room would be filled-floor to ceiling with huge, dank nugs :cool:

13. My smoking room would have an amazing view outside the window, either of the ocean, rolling hills, or mountains that stretch for miles. The room would have a patio outside of it so I could get some nice fresh air and toke.

Inside the room, I would have a blacklight, my computer, my TV with all of my favorite movies. I'd have boxes of cigars to roll blunts with, and all of my pieces lined up neatly along a shelf. I'd have a bangin' surround sound system and blast some tunes all day. I would have a full bar area set up with all sorts of alcohol, and there would be a mini fridge packed with munchie foods. In one corner I would have a nice little grow-op all set up, so I could watch my babies and toke at the same time. I would have an air hockey table, foosball table, and billiards table to play around on. And this room would be big enough for me and about 10 friends to just chill in.

14. I'd replicate the that 70's show basement but with enough seats in the circle for all my tokin buddies. and i would add a back room with ventilation, a watering system, and lighting to grow perfect buds. Give me like a projection screen and all my favorite movies and a a sound system for all the mellow music that would be playing 24/7 and i'm all set. nice :p

15. im starting a weed room. so far all there is in it is 2 lizards not really there for the weed part but they are super cool and fun to take care of lol. i plan on getting a small HD tv,ps3,bean bag chairs,dvds and music,lava lamp,some kind of crazy lights,my "equipment" lol, and hopfully a grow in the closet in the future

16. Any room?
    100 meters by 100 meters by 100 meters, painted completely blizard white.
    One comically large 150 watt light bulb hanging from the celing.
    Four bright purple spiral staircases, one in each corner, going from floor to ceiling.
    A large powerful speaker every 30 feet or so.
    And the door is painted white without a jamb so when its closed you cant tell its there.
    That's all.

17. #117 kagaos, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Mine would be a UFO shaped building, with large oval windows all along the sides, sitting atop a 300ft spire. It would be overlooking a beautiful, mysterious ancient forest, with a large open prarie in the center. And off in the distance to the one side would be rolling mountains, and to the other would be the open ocean.
    The inside would contain futuristic, ergonomic seating. The walls would be covered in a phosphorescent organic light emitting diode (PHOLED) wall paper, of which I could change the color/image to what ever I desire.
    There would be a gigantic fridge and massive cabinet to house all the food I could ever want. There would be a desk with a 98" LED computer monitor/TV screen which would submerge into the floor when it wasn't in use.
    Finally, atop the "UFO" would be a massive open roof grow op, growing only the select finest weed available.

To better visualize, I added a picture of the kind of house I'm thinking. Except atop a 300ft spire remember ;)
    [​IMG]

18. #118 AHammer, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    i would integrate a subway counter and the kitchen part of a taco bell into my bedroom.

that is all

19. nice big bed ina corner. laptop. then in another section of the room a nice leather couch, a coffee table with nice hideaway drawers. 42" flat screen w/ xb360...

a nice assortment of glass as well. haha.

20. Leather recliners, green walls, a sick HDtv with my Xbox360 attached. All of my pieces, and a fridge full of bottled water and chocolate milk. The one wall would be completely made out of windows that looked down onto the side of a mountain where I could just sit back, smoke a bowl, and enjoy the view.