Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would Your Ultimate Weed Room Look Like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cheecharone, Dec 23, 2003.

1. a crazy ass tree house in the rainforest with tvs and computers and food and bitches and weed and food

2. #82 Relaxin420, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
    hmm i think about this every day man...
    big screen sick fucking tv with surround sound and all that good shit posters and music memoriabialia everywhere there would be a bar in it have a sick fucking bong a volcano mad weed on the coffee table in front of me while i chill on the couch with all my friends just chilling too mad blunts beeing rolled while passing the volcano bag and bong around prob be maaaddd food and drink def would have xbox wii and ps3 prob be a few games of wii tenis or halo or something going on or pineapple express on the tv prob would have a huge hookah and have like 10 hoses so everybody can smoke maybe be in like a pent house in vegas or ny or something so out the big glass window would be a really nice view of the city and of course the room would be BAKED AS SHIT like id sit there and bake until i cant see ur fucking face right next to me on the couch it would have to be done! lighter check for oxygen haha

or the big fucking bed thing that tila tequila had on her tv show that fit like 20 fucking people with a hookah in the middle everybody smoking weed. be comfy as shit

3. You really made me laugh out loud! Good shit man, and if it comes true, I better be invited!!

4. HAHAHA! Great thread! I can't stop laughing!

5. man i'd get me a room modest sized ya know. and have it with a glass see-through aquarium floor. then id have it with black lights strobes and of course glow in the dark blunts. id get me a kickin surround sound sterio and have my room black with random ass glow in the dark colors splatered every where and. in the middle there would be a panel where you stood and it lowered into my grow room at a snap. and of course you gotta have the rainbow beads and a posters of peace signs and the wonder plant. and id have a fully stocked blunt machine that you press the button and one came out fully rolled and sealed in an air tight package. and id have a wall with velcro on it( its been a childhood dream to be able to wear an out fit then just jump on my wall.. i not sure why)
    and you know you gotta have neon.. everywhere else. and id have a glowing bud bed cuz when i crash i might wanna light one in my sleep.

damn.. its all i can say..

6. #86 blingblong16, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    video cameras monitoring the front door and a button to hide every single illegal particle. i would have a 20x25 room with 15 foot ceilings covered in black lights, black walls and tons of neon paint/spray paint and friends would tag for decoration. delicious smelling candle lined shelves going all around the room along with incense holders. a [ shaped couch spanning the back wall with a completely glass coffee table with the back of the top spray painted black (never know when that white girl or other powdery things need a surface) it would be filled with mounds of the most dank greens ever. oodles of various custom illadelph pieces would raise out of the very thick black shag carpet. a couple rows of giant massaging recliners with bong built in and smoke going through built in fridge. a pile of love sacs in front of the recliners, everything being black leather. on the front wall a 200" roll down screen for the 1080p projector mounted on the ceiling. 7.4 (yes 4 2k watt subs in each corner) 15k watt surround sound sound system. for food i just want a grocery store. and a microwave, stove, soda fountain. all entertainment would go through one of the 4 crazy computers with (heres where it gets nerdy) original voodoo cases with bluray burner, i7 extreme proc, 30gb of ram, and 2 4870 x2's . [​IMG] all computers would be backed up to petabyte raid 50 external setup. oo00oo and a bull bandwidth oc3072 internet connection (god im a nerd). i think thats it.

shit my imagination got away from me :smoking:

oh and its all completely powered by windmills and shit.

7. I would like a really nice man cave. Some leather couches around a large projector screen setup. Surround sound for the movies. A PS3, 360, and a Super Nintendo for old times sake. I would also have a walk-in humidor for all my cigars (I love to smoke a cigar stoned). I would have a wet bar and also a little area all to myself, like the Maxell guy where I could sit and listen to my vintage stereo equipment. One of the coffee tables would be a hookah-table with a chess set on the tabletop. The hookah would have a builtin water supply and flush system so I would never have to change the water manually, just hit a switch. I'd also have a vaporizer integrated in to one of the couch arms so I could just grab the whip while I'm sitting there. I'd have a dumb waiter as well so my chef could easily transport the food down from the kitchen.

8. it would have every type of smoking device present in the room at all times, video games, a giant pantry with munchies and stuff idk

9. #89 pieper, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    -a comforable seat which can double as a sleeping area
    -access to wireless internet for my laptop
    -a nice desk and chair for when i'm working
    -soft, relaxing shades on the wall ... maybe yellow or terracotta
    -access to ready-made food/drinks that are good when high
    -a nice big tv with alternative cinema channels/cable
    -nice loud sorround sound setup and access to lots of good music
    -the room itself would be really small and warm, almost like a hidden place that nobody knows about

one day i'll make such a room. :D

10. big bed, huge as mo fucking tv......a grow room in the back, a vending machine that dispensed blunts.....soda fountain, green walls, rasta beads as the door, bar for all my booze, a secret compartment in the wall taht held my shit with the combination 420:smoking:

11. I would have the floor and walls all be made out of tempurpedic material. The ceiling would be a big TV/computer monitor and speakers.

That is all.

12. It would look like an overfilled growroom

13. lol u guys would go all out i would just have a room with some nice couches, a bed, a plasma tv, surround sound, my favorite movies , video games, and some munchies and then my piece shelf and my growing room:smoking:

14. Oh my god. OH my god. +REP

15. That would be good if it wasn't a smoking room. The fucking place would burn down so easy.

16. #96 sl1m, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    I would start off with a warehouse, large enough to house all the things I will list.

An area for a wave house

[​IMG]

I'm imagining loud music, large speakers hanging from the high cielings, and sick lighting. Bottomless beer, all kinds, just unlimited supply, barrels, kegs, taps, cans, bottles. Not too much bud near the water though.

Something indoor like this:

[​IMG]

And a sick crash shack with a sick glass collection

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (posted by MuttMunchies a couple years back in another thread)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah, something like that. And more.

17. my room would be a poolhouse with two areas. one is the chill area with a porch and one is the smoking area haha. the chill area would have a crazy ass soundsystem that pumped music into the pool underwater and into the smoking room too. there would be a huuuge couch againts a solid wall an, and then all the rest of the walls would be glass but they'd have blinds for my gigantic tv and surround sound with all the best movies. and it would be overlooking the ocean somewhere. there would be a full kitchen stocked with the best knives and the best produce(i'm a chef haha). and there would be a safe full of all of my weed. there would be a bathroom for me to clean my bongs in and shit, and then the smoking room will be the best part. it'll be super small and all glass so you just look out over the ocean and there would be glass cases for all my bongs. there will be a little table next to the wall that looks out over the water so you're facing that way when you sit on the waterbed couch. and then you fucking hotbok that shit. oh, and there is a torch for my glow rods, none of that butane shit. fuck it'd be siiickkk :D

18. Mine would have a room,outside in one of those caves like at th playboy mansion and it would have dark blue blacklight walls and look like the night sky with stars and i would be in a space shuttle type thing with a movie playing inside,the walls would be painted the same as the walls so i seemed like i as floating,the chair would make me feel like that,like one of those big office chairs and i large plasma screen tv at the end with any movie i wanted to see and it would look like it was floating and then i would have anything i wanted to eat and drink and then i could just walk out of the cave to the gelato or whatever that things called and it would be a big moonlight cave pool with about 4 1/2 feet deep water with a bar at the end, then i would have inscence flowing through the whole cave, then i would have a room at the end that was all hippie like bob marley and 70's theme like shagg carpet and jimi hendrix thins and all the stuff like that and trippy posters and i would have all sorts of bowls and bongs on a nice shelf with every kind of weed-the best and there would be a bowl chair with a aquarium in the wall and just have jimmy hendrix and kottonmouth kings and icp blasting through the walls, and base shakeing the room but it would be kind of muffled so i couldnt tell where it was coming from and it wouldnt pierce my ears.

wow if i ever get rich i would make that

19. Shag carpet and wood paneled walls to give it the feel of a ski lodge. There would be posters for The Who, Rush, Woodstock, Pink Floyd, and stuff like that. A great stereo system. A pool table, a ping pong table, a great entertainment system with a huge screen and a bunch of movies and video games and I'd have satellite with all the premium channels. There would also be a circle of recliners for toking, and a big bookcase filled with different peices for smoking. Also, built in hot tub and olympic sized swimming pool with diving boards and water slides.

20. Id have my own weed planet, pfft.