Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would Your Ultimate Weed Room Look Like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cheecharone, Dec 23, 2003.

1. This is my current room.

Everything but microwave, couches and Iranian flag ;)

I'm moving into a bigger apartment in a month and I'll be able to put a couch in my room that I currently have in storage! I got a 6-foot across bean bag and 5.1 surround hooked up to a PS3 and 32 inch 1080p plasma screen. Once I get a HDMI switch I'm gonna hook up my 360 to it also.

I'll try to get some pics up. I might forget. About to take mass bong rips and play Pixel Monsters :smoking:

2. My ultimate smoking room would be located in whistler canada in the middle of town on the top floor of the building.it would be like 15x15 (only the smoking room) when you walked in you would see a fridge filled with soda,hard a,mickeys ice,and bomb ass food.there would be 3 couchs (3 seaters) all faced to a 50 inch plasma tv with a ps3,surround system,comcast w/ the premium channels (ohh yeah lol).In the middle would be a nice wood coffee table but the top of it would be a mirror.On the walls would be shelves for the glass and what not. Also on the coffee table would be a center peice that would open up and have chronic and swishers inside.

3. id take what everyones said x2 just cuzz lol .... but the ''room'' .... id be buyin the Cn tower ....canada already kicks ass ...30 stoners in the highest point of it ...come on now crankin bob marly with a giant legalize poster runnin down the side :p ...the glass florr would be a trip not to mention ....the very top could hold bout 400 bongs ...AND ive blazed there once so id wana do it again :p ...........CN TOWER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT LOL ....its huge inside:cool:

4. I'd buy a tent, wrap it in plastic wrap, and and sit in it with like 15 bagless volcanoes all spewing their wonderful vapors into my room at once.

Then i'd prolly pass out once the oxygen runs out.

5. #66 Papoose01, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    First it wouldn't be a big room Maybe 20x20. I would have couches on 3 walls, and a full sized fridge, oven and microwave along with a drink fountain like they have at fast food restaurants.

My fridge would obviously be filled with the best munchies. I would have a phone that has every restaurant in my city in the phonebook with about 5000$ dollars to order every day (not 5000$ a day, I would be a fatass)

In the center of the room there's always gonna be a hookah with 5 hoses for me and 4 of my best friends. A nice alienware computer with some hype games and beats. Speakers and subs along my walls about 5 feet up in the walls. I would also have some shelves on the walls holding ~30 double perc'd roors always packed with ice and an extended bowl to accomodate 5gs.

All around my hookah there will be about 6 pounds of the dankest dank on the face of this planet. Like the best weed lil wayne ever smoked crossed with Snoop doggs best herbs.

For entertainment I would have every stoner movie made with a 110 inch plasma screen TV and I would pay Seth Rogen to come over and just jam with us every friday.

That's my stoner paradise.

Edit: The room will always be hotboxed and I'll have 300 packs of every Paper ever made on a shelf (Including blunt wraps)

6. it may not sound like much, but my room would be one of those small rooms with the stoner posters and the mis-matched couches, coffee table in the middle, music, fridge full of munchies, and a shelf with all of my prized smoking devices(bongs, pipes, w/e) also a thin carpet so your feet don't get cold when you walk on it but it's easy to pick up spilled weed or whatever else might spill in it :p and friends in it would always be a requirment :)

7. #68 dave is a kite, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    A plasma 42" 1080p tv, bluray player, NES, Wii, Xbox 360, N64, like three or four huge lovesac beanbags, a cabinet full of roors, toros, illadelphs, a roor case in there, like a bookcase full of stoner movies (watching dude where's my car now), a minifridge, oh fucking the softest rug ever, like a table in the middle etched with some funny pictures and stuff, my laptop, a hookah right in the middle in the room with like five hoses, a bead curtain door, like some nice neon posters, uv lights all over the place wired to a switch, a nightstand thing for extra stuff, oh and some sick fucking curtains with like neon stuff and hippy swirls and stuff, ah shit and like a phone with every delivery place around programmed to the buttons.

would be fucking aweeesome

edit: oh shit and like the closet walls would be like that one rapper in half baked's music video all covered in giant nugs and there would be a killer audio setup in the room like dolby surround sound + a dock set up for my ipod n stuff

8. I would want a mid sized room. I'd have a couple comfy couches, a t.v. on the wall hooked up to my xbox 360. A small fridge, microwave. I'd have a table in the middle with my current smoking device. I'd have shelves for my bongs and pipes and a volcano. I'd also get a hookah. i'd have all my dvd's and a laptop so i could smoke, surf grasscity, and watch t.v. all at once.

9. i would have like a secret passage way no bigger than 3x3 ft. than as you get in it opens up. I would have at least 100 bongs, not including anything else. All kept in tempeture controlled freezers. volcano. i would have around 10 love sacs in the room as well.

10. ^ Lovesacs FTW, but besides that,, i would have one massive bong in teh middle of the room, hooked up to 3 leafblowers blowin the smoke out into the room. of course this is all right next to my 500 sq. ft. grow room:D

11. Nice big 60 inch TV with T-VO.

Shelf with endless bongs, pipes, etc.

A big couch facing the TV.

Mini-fridge stocked with the best munchies.

Stash box.

And a table in the moddle of the room, for breaking up bud on, rolling up joints/blunts/etc.

*Sigh*

12. holy fucking weed fetish batman!

13. There would be a machine that dispenses gumball containers of weed in a spiral tube down the center of the room everytime I pushed a button. Then I would have a nice bong bar with hot barista girls to serve you, bong.

14. I'd have a ventilation system that would change the air from oxygen to G13 Haze vapor at the push of a button, slowly filling the room with vapor. So whenever you want to get ripped all you have to do is push a button. And vapor lasts a long time so you could go away and come back and still breathe in all that vapor.

15. I wanna talk to Sampson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden.

I love that shit, lols :bongin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6aIK_WXhU"]YouTube - i wanna talk to sampson![/ame]

16. sampsons shit is blessed

17. Yeaaah baby thats what I'm talkin about.

+ rep brotha

18. dope ideas man +rep

real good stuff

19. I'd say a room that has huge bay windows viewing the beach. Any place thats warm year around, with all the weed and weedfixins a group would need, your circle of friends, a legit entertainment center and ofcourse a gas station that's just across the street for those munchies. Lol I couldnt see it any other way!