Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would Your Ultimate Weed Room Look Like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cheecharone, Dec 23, 2003.

1. If I was ritch? I would have the most expensive roor bong, (I seen a 5375$ CAN one before) Id have a realy comfy couch realy good sterio a fridge FIllled With alot of realy good food to mutch on, lots of heaters cuz i love a warm room, and a pound of the diggty dankest dank, in my dreams....hahahahahahaha id get a huge TV and a bunch of realy funny movies:hello:

2. mine would have to be a big like 20'x20' room with some like short 8 foot walls...and a clean glass cieling that i could look out into the sky at night...the whole walls would be covered in trippy ass posters with black lights at the very top of every wall...big couches up against each wall except for one, where there would be a rectangular shaped hot tub...then in the middle a nice glass table with atleast 3 fully equipped bongs (A/C, diffusor, thick glass, percs) and then a big jar with like a quap in it and then another jar with like an ounce of sativa nugs...then a sweet sound system playing a lot of acid rock...

3. #43 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
    Hmmm...
    Well first off i wuld have to have eitehr an extremly big house, or 2 places, one where i live and chill, other where i will grow my own dank buds and have a supply 24/7.
    My weed room:
    I would need 20 foot high ceilings, slap on huge posters of close up pics of high quality cannabis everywhere, band posters, artists, skating, paintball, ect posters.
    A huge leather sectional couch on one side of the room, with a nice trippy coffee table, to display watever it is i might be smoking, a fukcing awesome surround sound system, hooked up to a plasma screen which would be my computer, with some chill tunes to blaze to. A full sized refrigerator (i already have a mini one in my room and its about 3 feet high and can hold a good amount of stuff), always stocked with healthy munchies that taste good and lots of drinks, i would definatly need a few secret 'panic' buttons incase any crazy shit ever happens(cant be too careful when you have the ultimate smoking room), lol. I would need an insane collection of DVDs, all of my favorite shows, every movie ever filmed, i would need an entire seperate room conenct to teh larger room, or something the size of a walk in closet with high ceilings, where i will have a huge glass display case so i can show off all my pieces and paraphenalia. A PS2,PS2, xbox 360, Wii.
    Somewhere in the main room i will need an airight electronic system with scientific glass vials to keep my weed fresh forever, it would be accesible with the push of a button.
    A huge system that can flash crazy laser/light shows over the entire room, from the ceiling, taht would awesome when your high.
    What else.....
    I will have numerous high security vualts around the room, secretly hidden behind paintings that hang from the walls, possibly have stash hidden there.
    Also i would buy crazy intelligent robots to pack my bowls, roll my joints, and clean my glass, they would do everything taht me and the people who chill tehre are too high to do.
    i think tahst all I can think of right now, i guess i just liek being simple, too much of that crap you guys have is totally unneccesary.

Also everything possible would be made out of hemp.

4. mine would be rasta colored but little yellow though.. then i would have a bunch of bob marley posters pink floyd illusion poster and they would be blacklight also.. id have a couch and one a recliner. id also have my flat screen tv with a big stero system that i could play my xbox 360 with listen to music or dvds i would also have my very confortable bed were i could lift up and find my stash and my pieces. id have a bathroom in there too cuz i hate walking long ways while couchlock :smoking:

5. Mine would be a 15' x 20' room, with couches all around all squared up to one round mahogany table. On the table would be my collection of Roors and Toros, and my bubblers, along with some fancy Roor ashtrays. On the wall would be posters of my favorite bands along with my guitars hanging up. I woud also have 3/4 of the lights in that room be blacklights, the other 1/4, would be lava lamps. At the end of the room I would have a Cuban Immigrant at his rolling station rolling me only the finest, dankest, and most flawless blunts you have ever seen. On two of the walls I would have 50 inch televisions playing one of Cheech and Chong's movies 24/7. And of course, who could forget the homies and my hoes.

Fin.

6. Yes, it does.
    [​IMG]

7. I would be fairly big, and i would have cool design tapestries all over the walls and ceiling, I would have couches along all the walls to any wall you could sit one. One east facing HUGGEE window would overlook a forest with a creek, i could walk out and chill on the grass, no civilization to be seen. I would have bongs and pipes on a big ass shelf, and carpets all over the floor (big shag rugs!!! ) Then i would have another shelf with glass jars of lots of strains of bud. I would also have a big a huuuge speaker system, with tons of killer music. I would have a fridge filled with coronas and vitamin water and shit, all my faves! and i big cabinet full of munchies. I would have a friendly elf riding a unicorn come out of the woods and bring me pizza and thai food when desired. I would a lot of insence burning!! There would also be a pool on the roof... because swimming while blazed is the bomb! I could sleep where ever and it would rain a lot because i love when its rainy outside, and i can be cozy and warm with a bong:D. I also love the sun, but rain is fucking genius sometimes.

8. My boss has this sort of "tree house" off of his back deck. It's in the middle of the woods, about 30 ft. off the ground with windows on every side, Its a hexagon, with a wood stove in the middle. Anyway, I would line the sides with reclining couches and put end tables every 3 seats for ash trays and put a killer sound system in there. I'd say its about 17'x17'.

Italian leather couches. The best Lighting

A fridge stocked with Blue Moon, Sam Adams and Orange/Grape soda, and champagne.

A Baller Wifi access point right in the center of the ceiling.

A coffee table with a mini humidor stocked with Dutch Masters

Multiple kinds of lights

Everything of the Highest quality, including but not limited to...
    The weed
    Bongs
    Bubs
    Bowls
    slippers(no shoes would be allowed in the Voodoo Lounge)

Who needs a TV when you have good people? But a 60" 1080p just for shits a giggles that's mounted on of the walls.

9. one thing for sure in my room would be the ceiling they have in the grand hall in harry potter (not sure what the room is called).
    but for whoever hasnt seen it, its like the sky.
    it changes according to the time of day and the weather, it has starrsss...

wait, fuck it.
    i'll just get a big skylight =) :smoking::smoking:

10. LOL @ "oh, and a slamball court".
    ^_^

11. My room would be 20' x 25' and would have a a circle of couches on one side. A nice large coffee table with a bad ass hookah with 8 hoses. Every seat would have a bong, pipe and blunt raps on a shelf above the seat. And put some bud up there too. Nice large plasma screen with a nice stereo system. On the other side I'd have me guitar, drums and I'd buy a new drum kit and just jam all day. A fridge for beer would be nice too. And one for munchies and water. Also a microwave would be awesome. Now I just need the money...

12. mine would have bamboo and exotic plants / aquariums everywhere. the wallapaper would be made of real pressed cannabis leaves. i would have an enormous exhaust fan on the ceiling, and a teak hardwood floor (no carpet - bong water). there would be incense stationed at each corner of the room. there would be a u-shaped couch, with a volcano as the centerpiece for the coffee table, which would have built in rollie despensers and a tray with grinders and such. there would be several glass display cases full of expensive one of a kind bongs, pipes, and bubblers. it would have a bose surround sound system, a huge TV with tons of channels and stoner movies, a mini-kitchen full of food, and jars of different strains of bud/extracts. there would be a special hawaiian hotboxing closet as well, with good seals on the door.

and an assortment of trippy novelties.

13. QFT

keep it modest, I really want to do this with a room in my house next year....just big couches in a small room with some pillows, with a nice sound system and good lighting

14. lol stoned much

i would have a dark room with a nice soft light... i would have a huge screen Tv and alot of bass and suround sound and yes of course all my stoner movies! and my couch would have a open up snack place so i could just take some snacks out of it and then eat em up i would have a huge ass bong about 7 feet tall and like 2 feet wide and the bowl would be as big as my hand and i would have kush filled in there 24/7 then i would have a tube so i could just smoke it on my awesome leather couch i would have a huge protret of bob marly! and a huge pot leaf on my roof i would have a hot tube with awesome jets and red lights and i would have a desk full of pipe bongs 1 hiters papers ect... and then i would have atleast 4 hot ass girls over all the time and some of my budys and i would have a profesial grower show me how to grow and help me out and i forgot to say i would have xbox 360 live and ps3 =p

15. lmao i hope some1 wins on this forum.. i think most of us would spend 1/2 the winning on the room and the rest on more bud hah

16. wins lottery*

17. a run-down clubhouse with bucket seats (5 gallon industrial size buckets) and a 5 foot bong.

my friend already has one built, but a heater/ac would be nice.

18. Perfect stoner room for me would be chill as a motherfucker.

Small room, like the size of your bedroom as a kid.

2 of those beat up, comfy ass couches people put out in their garbage.

entertainment system, including tv, stereo, xbox 360, surround sound.

beanbag in the corner.

sweet ass laptop.

some marley posters, sublime, and a huge iranian flag.

comfy ass carpeting.

cofee table for rolling and glass placing.

microwave, plus mini-fridge.

plus bongs, bowls, cigars, and of course the finest weed in all zee land.

my room is a bit more downscale than some of the ones posted but I would love it.

19. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:ALL YOU NEED RIGHT THERE :D;):smoking:

20. it would have a toy train track with multiple bongs on each car of the train.