Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would Your Ultimate Weed Room Look Like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cheecharone, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Bongs, bowls, hookahs, a wall of filled mason jars and more stored in cabintets. Sofas & Chairs.
    A beer pong table. & a Hot tub.

Perfect.  :hippie:

2. I haven't thought this through very much but my boyfriend and I were in St Mark's Basilica in Venice, and we paid a couple euros to go into the treasure room and saw all kinds of--well, treasures, and relics from saints, and we kept talking about how we'd take that stuff back to our smoking room and have literally the most badass smoking room in all of christendom.  There was a super ornate golden candlestick that went up to my shoulders, and we decided we'd make that into a bong.

3. High ceilings with automatic ventilation system...You can leave them off to hotbox or on to ventilate all the smoke

4. It would look like the smoking room in the flying pig downtown hostel in amsterdam that I stayed in. That place was magical.

There would be a raised seating area with loads of cushions and there'd be hammocks and hanging chairs. There'd be a joint dispenser and a massive sound system. The walls would be made up of light up Tetris blocks and the floor would be glass with an aquarium underneath.

There'd be a tv and fridge and stuff too.

5. African tribe or renisance paintings. Hookah, nice glass bong, rolling papers all on a glass table. Maybe a nice music system. White carpet. Fluffy coaches in a circle

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I think my room would be a huge greenhouse split into two. One would be for stricly growing, the other half would be my smoking jungle. Would be fully stocked with rainforest plants n shit. BIrds flyin around, monkeys swinging everywhere. Not to mention the giant waterfall in the middle. Would probably have hammocks and giant leaf beds.

And when the sun would go down, the blacklights turn on creating the look from the avatar jungle. 

7.  My smoke room would require my retina scan before anyone can gain access. As the door slides up, an interactive hologram would appear that allows you to customize and create any toking tool you want. After you submit your choice, a dispenser at the doorway would place your piece on a tray (which you can keep for free!). Heated massage gel filled bean bag chairs will be scattered everywhere and the floor will be covered in thick luminous color changing carpet. Three of the 4 walls would be rows gigantic installed subwoofers blasting tunes. The rooms lighting would be set to dim and the ceiling would have rotating color flashing spheres. One side of the room would have a "Last Supper" long table with rows of every strain ever grown. The other side would have a mounted 90 inch hd 3D flat screen with both PS3 and XBox 360 with every current game. Hovering discs would fly in and out the room, delivering any food you want. Also, there would be big breasted women in lingerie  walking around serving drinks and any other unmentionable.

8. One of those temperpedic ergonomic beds. High quality high decibel especially with the bass surround sound. Ps2 game cube and ps3 hooked into a nice tv along with a fast computer

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ny perfect smoking room would be a giant bowl of thc infused chocolate pudding mmmmm. Dive in guys

Zippity zoppity lets smoke the jello pudding pot.

10. Lol just a random question why a ps2 and 3? You don't need both PS3 plays ps2 games lol you just need to download the app but awesome idea bro

Sent from my M886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #531 liamfulton, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    My friend can choose between UV light and normal in her room and has her wall covered in UV paint. It's pretty awesome and triply when high. Of course a floor covered in memory foam would do me. As well as a good sound system

12. Come on... You can't tell me I'm the only person in this thread dying to light a blunt in these rooms?

Attached Files:

13. I would just make my basement look the same as that 70s show basement

14. Really groovy lounge seats and pillows for people. Cool posters. A bunch of jars filled with a bunch of different kinds of bud on a huge table. Shelves and shelves filled with bongs and pipes. And of course a rad snack/food area

15. Oh and plants growing in the room and music and tv

16. Massage chairs. TEMPUR PEDIC mattress on floor. Big tv. Fridge/freezer. Microwave. Pool table. Keg. Intercom for waitress woman. Humidors full of doobies. Lighters everywhere. Mason jars everywhere.

17. Didn't think of a hot tub. Damn, that would be amazing :)

18. I already have the best smoke room.
    I live in a small caravan outside my parents house I've got
    2 beds
    An xbox 360
    80' tv mounted on a wall
    A fridge for munchies
    A microwave
    2 laptops one or me one for a mate
    I sadly broke my glassy but in buying a new one today so a sick glass piece
    And a reasonably good speaker system
    :3

19. A good stereo, colorful, Mounted guitars, a glass shelf full of bongs, and a xbox

20. #540 Dony, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    My friend  sister, have the best weed room, She just have bongs,oil rigs, grinders,few crumbs of Bud, Bob Marley posters, "Keep Calm and Blaze" posters, laying around everywhere in her room. Her mom is cool with it,