What would Your life be like if you didnt smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stroomz, Mar 13, 2009.

1. LIke the title says, what do you think you would do on average each day or all together if you never started smokin weed, or even smoked at all...would you be a different person?

2. To be honest, I think that I would be pretty much the same person, although I think weeds really helped me enjoy music more, and gget into music that I never thought I'd listen to before

3. I would be stressed as fuck and on edge all the damn time probably.

4. The same, just less frowned apon by society.

5. id be a completely and utterly different person. In such a bad way

6. I wouldn't be as good at guitar because I wouldn't practice as much.

Also my temper would be much worse.

Also I would smoke crack.

Wait......yea, crack.

7. I stopped smoking for a year after highschool but my job at Sears Auto Center(NEVER WORK THERE) and college homework had me so stressed I was losing my mind.

Weed is the great equalizer and I can easily say it has helped me advance my life more than if I hadnt started again.

8. I would be bored as hell all the time and make bad grades like i used to and play WoW again... idk it would suck lol. livin the high life now and im doin it high.

9. Best room mate I ever had just smoked weed and played WoW all day.

It was like he wasnt even there lol.

10. Pretty much the same as it is now. Weed doesnt change my life, it doesnt enhance it, its just there. If it were suddenly taken away frome me, I would be indifferent, and my life would be no better or worse than it is today.

11. i would prolly be on track to graduate sooner, and my gpa would be waaayyy higher

12. if i didnt smoke weed, i would actually be more productive.
    i miss that.

13. I'd probably be a zombie from all the meds I'd be on. Cannabis helps with my seizures tremendously, so it has been a God send. I guess it kept me on the "straight and narrow" during high school as well...my parents were fine with my cannabis use as long as I kept an A/B average.

14. I used to read a lot before i started smoking heavily. I guess i'd go back to that. I mean i still read, but i write alot more now instead, and i'm usually high when doing so.
    I'd probably be less social too. I mean i can only stand people for so long, but if i'm high, i dont really mind, i could spend all day with a complete stranger if we're smoking. That's about it though. Nothing significant.

15. haha i still play that game sometimes. Its pretty fun.

Its nice to meet fellow tokers online.

16. its really hard to tell i think because if i never knew what it was like to be high then idk my life would be completely and i mean completely different i think...alot of my life has been about weed and drugs..haha but usually in expanding my mind im not a addict...

But i have done experiments to see if i am the same person when i dont smoke when i had to take T-breaks, and yes i am the same person nothing changed except i would eat out more, and get things done in the times when i would be smoking.:smoking:

17. I think I'd have alot less interests. I got into street art because I watched Graffiti movies stoned at my ex-girlfriends house, and many other interests have been because of herb.

I'd drink still. When I got into herb, I totally stopped drinking because it didn't make sense to me anymore.

My music collection, and taste, would be massively different. Now it'll full of Shoegaze and Reggae/Dub, because whenever I'm high thats what helps the mood, and my love of it carrys over when I havent been smoking.

I doubt my education would be going as good as it is if I didn't smoke. Herb let me concentrate and think differently about my school work, and it actually got completed, and completed well. On the flip side, if I didn't smoke my work would be done worse, but it wouldn't have notes up and down the side of the page, so it would look nicer.

18. Stressed:mad: and Depressed:(

19. You took the thought right out of my head