Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would your ideal bud look/smell/high/taste like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by beamish, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Just wondering what you heads prefer.

for instance, my ideal bud reaks of lemony skunk. tastes like lime-aid and looks like lime green covered in white nugs, very dense but sticky. packs an indica punch, with a head rush and head high as high notes of the buzz, followed by a comma.

so GC, what's yours?

2. ive always been fond of the skunky smell. Its what i smelled the first time i smoked. But i cant really say i have an ideal preference.

most strains are unique and awesome imo.

3. My ideal bud is super dense, covered in amber trichs, a hybrid strain, smells sweet and fruity, the high is an intense cerebral and body high, tastes sweet.

4. i really love that purple smell but there is just something about that homegrown skunk smell that you just cant beat i love it sooooo

5. A little bit of everything.