What would your dream Pokemon stoner team be?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Hive, May 11, 2015.

1. What kinds of pokemon would work best with a constantly high trainer? Would it be grass or psychic? Poison? What would your dream stoner party be?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Deleted member 629842, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    Snorlax, Venasaur, Wheezing, Gloom, Gengar, and Pikachu. 

3. Koffing, Magmar, Geodude, Tentacool, Weedle and Exeggutor. We be smoking that shit every day.

4. Licktung, Jynx

Pretty much all I need for what I'm planning on doing if you catch my drift

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Koffing, Weezing, MewTwo (see what he's got to say), Charizard, Jigglypuff and Magikarp (dude needs a toke up. sad, sad little pokemon :( )

7. Koffing lickatounge venesuar snorlax mr mime

8. Alakazam he is a g dragon ite snorlax venasaur lickatong for my blunts and meowth to role my weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lapras to get around on the water, Roserade because it's my favorite pokemon in pearl I trained it from 3 to 100 and he would also grow me weed, Mega Gengar because I need a good ghost and he is a favorite from back in the day, Chansey because you need a tank, I would want a Charizard because it's my second favorite pokemon and I would fly around on it (I don't care what you say about it not being able to fly, Jolteon because it is fast and would make a great pet. btw I would like to start with the stage one evolutions of every pokemon.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Charizard (lighter), Arcanine (backup lighter, just in case), Mewtwo (chats philosophical shit when i'm baked), Snorlax (you just know that mofo is carrying munchies), Koffing (smoke machine), Bulbasaur (gotta have a grass type to help grow some serious buds)

11. #13 Davidsk, Aug 6, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2023
    My favorite Pokemon is (Golden Pikachu) and I absolutely love your choices! Lapras for smooth water rides sounds fantastic, and Roserade, especially with your personal training history, brings a sentimental touch. Mega Gengar is an iconic ghost type, and having a Chansey tank is a smart move. Charizard, regardless of its flight capabilities, would be incredible for soaring through the skies. Jolteon's speed is a great asset, and it'd make for an awesome companion. Starting with stage one evolutions is a solid strategy to build a well-rounded team. Your picks reflect a great mix of favorites, strengths, and practicality. Kudos!

12. #14 Dizzy, Aug 22, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2023
    I Would Have ElectaBuzz, Scyther, Vileplume, Charizard,Starmie, Magmar, Gengar,Alakazam, Omastar, Marowak,Arcanine,Machamp, Lapras,Golem, WigglyTuff, Chancey,Magneton, Electrode, Vaporeon,Jolteon,Flareon, Aerodactyle, Onyx, Kabutops, Gyradose, NineTails, ButterFree,Venomoth, Beedrill, Hitmonchan,Hitmonlee, Clefable,Persian,Mr Mime, Slowbro, Blastoise,Venusaur, Raichu, Golbat, Fearow,Pidgeot, Eggsecutor, Jynx, Lickitung, Cloyster,An Dragonite!

I Would Also Be 1 Of The Top Pokemon Gym Owners Too.

~Toni~

13. I don't know but there is a TV series based on Lilo and Stitch, which has Pokemon like creatures (kinda Disney trying to capitalize on the mon anime trend at the time) and I am sure Experiment 420's power must be making people high. It isn't shown in the show because kids show but it simply must be, right? I thought of writing a fan fic about it but it seems wrong to do for a kids show.

which Pokemon is number 420? I'm looking it up now. apparently a grass type, Cherubi.

Back to the original question. I'm only familiar with generation one. I say Psyduck, he would get along well with a stoned trainer. A stoner would be patient with Psyduck and have som chill laughs. and Executor, he is a stoned Pokemon. And Hypno, what strip that would be

• Winner Winner x 1