What would your Blaze Room look like?

Discussion in 'General' started by DutchX5, Nov 24, 2010.

1. #1 DutchX5, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
    If money wasn't an option, and you had a spare room to convert into a dedicated smoking room, what would you put in there? Post pictures if you can, and be descriptive!

Personally I wouldn't want a TV in there. If I want to watch TV I'll go to the living room. In my blaze cave I'd just want to sit, chill, and reflect.

I'd try to design mine to have a nice, classy ambiance. Lots of wood tones and ambient lighting. Kind of like this, but without the screening area and pool table. There would be a seating area instead of the pool table, and I'd have a koi pond with a waterfall instead of the theater area.

The area to the left of the photo would have a mini-bar with drinks and munchies. And out of the photo would be a small grow area, a wood fireplace, and of course, a top of the line surround sound system over the whole room.

Let's hear it blades, what would you put in you dream blaze cave?

2. Nope, I'd leave it just like that but with more speakers.

I would also have a few girls in bikinis serving up my boys favorite drinks.

3. Something like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dUYvQZNDbY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Black Light Stop Motion Short[/ame]

4. Your blaze cave is a literal cave that has super hot temperatures and would kill pretty much anyone in a small amount of time?

5. what the fuck is this

6. it would be worth dieing to smoke a bong in the giant crystal cave

7. And if you live, you're Superman.

8. My thoughts exactly.

My best and and I, maybe a group of our friends idk, some blunts and we're good to go.

9. #12 mmm Korn, Nov 24, 2010
    It would be in the middle of a forest cave with smoky bear:smoke:

10. Are me and satsuji really the only ones that don't want a literal cave? :laughing:

11. Maybe not a literal cave, but those underground houses do look boss. Thing is I want a view:hello:

12. Lol yeah I just changed the thread title, I think people were getting confused :p

13. #16 Durchii, Nov 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

One day...

14. [​IMG]

Somewhere in that universe.

15. my blaze room would be awesome i wish i could draw a picture or something.

first off, to get into my blaze room you're gonna have to pull the right book to swing out the book case. THEN put your finger prints into the print screen and i'll be able to add people as i see fit. the metal black door will then rise leaving just an old style western swing two door shit going on, so no matter who walks through that could be the dorkiest kid ever, he'd look like the fucking shit.

the walls will be covered in various posters, album covers, pictures, anything i can put on the wall. there will be two love seats, 2 lazy boys, a bean bag, a kitchen chair, and just a real nice couch. of course we would have the perfect little table inbetween and everythings in a nice smoking circle.

behind that couch there would be another back to back with it. on this essentially other side of the room would be a bunch of cool shit. the best computers you could get with 3 huge moniters connected. every game station you can think of, not just xbox 360/PS3/Wii but n64, gamecube, all that stuff. i'd have all the best games. the tv's oh man don't even get me started i bet you guys can imagine.

the carpet would be a tanish/grey color and would be like sheep few or something that felt like that. the color scene would be more of a pyscidelic theme but not like jump out at your face psycidelic more like a softer more gentle theme ya know lol :smoke:

anyway that would be my blaze room :)

and can't forget behind one of the paintings is my safe with the goodz ;)

16. Couple of these

[​IMG]

Nice Glass Table
    [​IMG]
    Nice system
    [​IMG]
    And some blacklights
    [​IMG]

17. Man that's beautiful, I'd want mine to have the same sort of wood and mahogany tones to it.