Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you spend your last bit of money on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iam Delta Nine, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Hey blades, Ive recently found myself in an odd situation and I'm looking for some advice. I'm a college student and I'm down to the last 50 dollars I can spend on non-essential shit. (food, phone bill, gas etc.) So basically, I have 50 dollars that I can spend on anything, but that 50 has to last me until May 12th when I come home and start working again.

What would you spend it on? I have a MFLB so I was considering buying about an eighth of dank and a tub of rolling tobacco and some papers and just vaping the weed, saving it and then either smoke it out of my bong or make some edibles. But I dont know, I am a college student, so finding someplace where I could make edibles would take a little time. I was also considering taking a nice T break since my tolerance has gotten pretty high and just save that 50 for 40s and other cheap beer ahaha.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :hello:

2. Buy a fleshlight.

3. Buy many many Ramen Noodles. lol dude its your money, why you asking on a weed forum what you should spend your money on.

4. Invest in my company

5. I have money set aside for food, my phone bill for the next couple of months, and other essential shit. And I'm not asking what I should spend my money on, I just want to know what other blades would do in a similar situation. I appreciate the reply though man.

6. Buy a half ounce of mids then

7. I would hold onto my cash, but that's me, I always hold onto cash.

Sounds like you want to buy some weed, so go buy some weed.

I would recommend taking a break though, I always love them.

8. Hahahaha, I have a girlfriend that Ive been with for 2 years and we have sex at least once a day so I'm good ahaha. But honestly, if I were single, I'd consider it. But only cause I wouldn't have money to go out, or to take a girl out haha.

9. Thanks, I might do that.

10. Yeah I was thinking about either holding onto the cash, but then again I was thinking, what good does this money do me if I wont spend it? It's not like its a substantial amount of money that I could let sit in a bank account and generate interest or anything ahaha.

I was also considering either just spending it at will and taking a nice T-break, or just buying some and when that's gone just take a T-break or only smoke when one of my friends would be nice enough to smoke me up.