Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you smoke first?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhiteBoyFaded, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Picked up some pretty good strains today, just got home and was wondering what I should smoke first. What would you guys smoke first?

I got AK47, Purp Haze, Bubba Kush, and Purple Crack. :smoking:

2. Tell me how that purple haze be

3. I will. I wish I could take a picture of it. The leaves are purple but the hairs are so purple they look black! Lol

4. Yeah hell yeah spark up

5. I just finished a blunt of that AK47, and some Purple Crack. Needless to say I'm high as shit. :smoking: Best two strains I've smoked in awhile that were grown here in AZ.

6. You bought from dispensary? How you know strain names?

7. Just did. Great minds think alike lol. :yay:

8. If you're a first-time smoker, the main thing you need to worry about is getting your weed certified and only buying it from legal places to be 100% sure of its quality. Also, don't forget that the first time you smoke, it's best to smoke in good and trusted company, and even better with experienced people!
    For your first time, aim for a dose of 5 milligrams or less. The first time I smoked 2.5 milligrams of Blue Dream and it was just fine.

9. Which ever one is the strongest Indica

Sativa sucks !!!!!