Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would you say...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Prince_RIP, Jun 26, 2010.

1. if a dealer bearly shorted you. Like, say you bought an eighth and it came out to 3.4. Would you say anything, and if so what would you say?

2. it could just be a difference in the scale so i never would, if it was 3.4 every time i bought i might but since they are a little over sometimes i think it cancels out

3. an eighth is 3.5 grams so it wouldn't matter to me.

I would be interested and say "Well what the fuck happened to the .1 that you were suppose to add"

I know it's not important but i would still question it.

4. ^ This... but leave out the bolded word. To avoid sounding aggressive.

After all, it is only .1 he shorted you.

5. I usually find that anything between .05 and .15 is usually do to a different scale *shrug. But ya I wouldn't really care if it was off by .1, maybe .3-.5 I would be like ????

6. i wouldn't make a big deal out of .1

7. Well seeing as often times an eighth is more than thirty five bucks, you are bitching about more than a dollar. Regardless it's more the principle than the money. The dealer probably does it to every eighth, leaving him with a nice rillo at the end of his petty flip.

8. It's just .1, relax a bit. Unless you're on welfare or some shit, let it go.

9. This guy pretty much summed it up for me. And like previously stated it might just be a difference in scales. Take a few things into consideration before you confront the guy: 1. Has he done it before 2. does he usually hook it up even 3. how much are you REALLY worried about it?

10. Knock down his fucking door, and demand your dollar back!

11. lol, this didn't happen to me. I was just curious what people thought about it

12. Actually, in my area that's $2 or $4

BUT

I wouldn't say anything. Like someone else said, I'd assume it was the scale. Also if they were giving me a good deal (which, around here, is anything less than $60-65 of excellent shit) I definitely wouldn't say anything.

13. I'd start a thread on the internet about it.

14. think about it ur dealer pinches a .1 from everybody he sells to, then he's got his own nice stash. this is why i buy from a friend who i always smoke with.

15. given the fact that dealers put themselves at high risk of being arrested for what they do... don't they kinda deserve that .1?

16. i wouldnt make a big deal about it. thats like, what, maybe a hit? i'm ok with it being off by .1 or .2. sometimes its just a difference in scale. im not going to make a big deal about it.

17. If its by .1 then I think it shouldnt matter because scales tend to differ/