What would you say...........?

Discussion in 'General' started by bjpeterson420, May 26, 2005.

1. What would you say if your girlfriend said she was falling in love with you? Will you just give me some feedback on what to says and what not to say.

(BE SERIOUS)

2. Depends on the girlfriend. Do you love her or what? Then apply the corresponding answer:smoke:

3. Yah depends on how long I would have known here and the circumstances etc. But the real question are how do you feel. I wouldnt tell her you love her if you dont, tell her you love weed and she can come along. lOl :D

4. Whoa... the last two post are the best advice for your situation!

5. id poop on her chest and show my appreciation

6. i would just tell her how i felt about her, then i would suck her tounge :{}

7. Thanks for the advice.

8. Haha...I don't get you americans...

You have a "girlfriend" you don't love...or you aren't sure if you love her...
    (I thought being girlfrind/boyfriend implied being in love)

The three words "I love you" seem to be as scary as the red button Putin got...
    (Actually this one is kinda cute)

And the prom night...god I love those stories...seems like it got everyone shakin' :p

Just seems to me we have a bit different approaches towards relationships...

9. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 620457" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Mr Skinner</TD><TD class=alt2>Haha...I don't get you americans...

You have a "girlfriend" you don't love...or you aren't sure if you love her...
    (I thought being girlfrind/boyfriend implied being in love)

The three words "I love you" seem to be as scary as the red button Putin got...
    (Actually this one is kinda cute)

And the prom night...god I love those stories...seems like it got everyone shakin' :p

Just seems to me we have a bit different approaches towards relationships...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

While over in the UK I checked out the club scene and euro girls are alll about the sex & drank. (I'm assuming you're in uk, could be acting ignorant tho.) Uk chicks seem to cut straight to the chase and leave all the dribbly, luvey, duvey, stuff behind. And if you piss one off she'll slap tha shit outa you. lol:D

10. Haha...never been to the UK, so I don't know...

Take Spain for example...lol...me mate lived there for a few years...and you won't even get as much as a kiss if you don't tell her you love her first :eek:

Further north the girls are a bit different...bet it has to do with woman liberation...they wanna be equals...the further north, I guess (correct me if I'm wrong), the more you see girls hitting on boys. No problem being in a night club and being picked up by a girl...

But that of course would ba a one-night stand...maybe a two-nighter...

As for realtionships...not unusual to tell the girl you love her from the first day you're together...maybe we are a bit confused over here and believe a crush is the same as real love :eek:

11. Well it's better then a world full of hoes/manhoes. :rolleyes:

12. You better make sure you're gonna stay in that relationship for a while then and you love her too. It's not gonna be fun when you don't like her as much but she still loves you and calls you every 5 seconds telling you you're always mean to her and starts crying and saying she's gonna kill herself and shit. Think about that.

13. bjpeterson420 why are you asking a bunch of stoners and potheads about love

we may need a parent on this one:eek:

14. lol i handled it. She called me and said so did you think about what I told you and im like ya. She said so whats your awnser and im like I dont feel the same way as you do about me. Then I was gonna say I like you and thats were it stops but she hung up the phone on me. Then she called me back sounding all sad and shit, but I didnt tell her the last part. So she said just forget it and not bring it up.

15. i was thinking the same thing. She wouldn't be my girlfriend unless i loved her and if she is just "Falling" in love with you.....that just doesn't make sense anyways im out.

16. I'm glad you told her the truth. I'm sure it sucks for her, but she will get over it. TDT is right. If you would have held on to her she would have smoothered you.

I've dated plenty of men I didn't love. I can't say that I called them "boyfriends" but I was with them enough to imply a relationship. They were for companionship and sex more than love.

17. nah man its not like that, its just that clubs are generally full of slags and sluts just looking for that, if you wanted to find a nice girl you wouldn't look in a club, just look anywhere else lol.

18. your gf said u she was falling in love with you ..and u dont know what can u do ???
    very interesting
    may i ask a question ...
    u really know her or does she knows u enough ?
    thank you

19. well, remembering all your prior posts i wonder if you're capable of love. but you said the wrong thing if you wanted to have a chance to gain love. you basically blew her off. tell her you like her a lot (if you do) and want to continue to maybe feel more. if you don't want to do that and don't like her a lot, then don't waste our time because you already know what to do.

20. well said lol exactly