What would you say?

Discussion in 'General' started by Donthateonmurph, Jul 28, 2008.

1. hey i was just wondering (just in case it happens) if ur parents ever found ur plant what would u say to them?its a watermelon growing?

2. It would be obvious, so no excuses (unless your parents are dumb or ignorant), you might get away with tomato plant since they look similar. I had lots of reptiles as pets when I was younger, so plants in my room would be not uncommon.

3. I don't grow, but if I did, and I came home to my parents sat in the kitchen with a big ol' plant on the table, I hope I would say something like...

"Oh come on now, you know better than this, you have to break the plant up before you smoke it"

Or.

"I cannot believe you brought Marijuana into this house, you know that stuff will make you want to shoot people?"

I'd probably just cry though.

4. There is no getting out of it, your parents probably know what a plant looks like and depending if your parents are cool or not, I say you'd be pretty much fucked. I've gotten away with growing in my room, no one ever knew a thing :D

5. I would just be like

"Well, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...shit.

6. a watermelon? whaaat?
    man up n say the real reason, you didnt feel like paying 20 a gram for plant matter when you can grow buds quite easily yourself
    dont buy from the source, become the source

7. i'd say "i'll give u a cut of the prophets" and they'd either say fuck that and toss it or look the other way for a couple bills.

8. I'm old enough for my parents to have no say in what I do. Besides, my mom grows her own.

9. i dont live at home. so id say its weed. and ima smoke it. ima smoke it good.