What Would You Say To A Cop Lurking On G.c.

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. aint you got something better to do with your time
    2. when your whole department takes a piss test, ill be pleased
    3.youve got donut crumbs in your lap
    4.dont you feel like a real man for busting someone with a joint, theyre a real criminal aint they!!!
    5.what gives you the right to speed, just because your in a cop car!!!
    6.that little sticker you display in your back window of your personal ride, to show your cop buddies your a cop,,, can go right up your ass for all i care...
    7.you aint god, though many of you act like god
    8.that badge dont mean shit to me,,, you are no better than me.
    9. how does it feel to work around a bunch of snitches, your fellow officers will sell you out in a heart-beat.
    10. fuck you....

thats all i\'d say to them!!!!:D

2. Shit yo, i\'d be like WUT UP BACON\'BITS!? :D

3. i got a pm a few days ago from one with like 5 posts asking for a hook up claming he lives 2 towns away.

if there are cops here ill offer a toke:D

4. HAHA

Personally, I\'d say nothing and completely ignore them, that way they know nothing about me :D

5. I\'d say....\"Hi\".

6. i would just say peace and ask him to spend my tax dollars looking for people harming society.

i wouldn\'t say anything offensive because thats just not called for. as much as i hate to say it cops to have rights in public forums. i\'m not 100% sure but i think its illegal to block some one\'s membership as a result of their occupation.

i think it is illegal for them to use the city as \'an agent of a law enforcement department\' aka with the intent of conducting an investigation.

7. i know this thread is going to produce some rude comments but there really is no need to flame the cops or be rude cause most of them already have a negative view of stoner\'s and by calling them names and crap like that your just reinforcing their beliefs

don\'t get me wrong i hate cops as much as the next guy but treating them like crap and giving them a hard time is not going to solve anything if we ever want marijuana to be legalized we need show them we can act mature and responsible

8. thats really odd,,, the above posts,,, maybe the law is here,,,,

i post this because i seen on the discovery channel these 2 cops that thier whole job was to blog,,, looking for sexual preditors,,,, now that i can understand.... but we aint nothing but a bunch of weed smokers,,,

leave us along,,, we aint commiting no crimes,,, no-ones held up a licquor store to buy weed... no prostitution to buy weed... and when we do get high,,, we dont run off the road while driving,,, killing innocent people!!!!

aint you got something better to do with your time,,,, or does busting a simple pot smoker, get your little pecker hard????

your real men aint you,,,, id bitch slap a cop,,, but the trouble for doing that stop\'s me..... i wouldnt pull a cop out of his car if i seen it on fire!!!!

i guess from my aggression you take it i have no use for a cop!!!!!:p

9. damn straight brother:metal:

10. id have to disagree,,, the cops of the 70\'s,,,, were not like the cops now,,,, they wouldnt care if you had a little weed on you,,, now they pull thier 9, and put it in your face.... you ever had a 9 in your face. i have,,,, and it aint a easy feeling...

then they would let you go on home if you was buzzed,,, the law is just too much of a martial law status to me.... like they are on ethnicnassy patrol or something.... a tag-light out will get you pulled in my town,,, and thats just a reason...
    once they got you pulled over, they wont to search your vehicle,,, i mean come on,,, write me for the tag light do i need this harassment....

and if you wiggle while thier handcuffing you,,, then thats resisting arrest,,, it\'s as if the more charges they can stick you with the better,,,,

so as i said again, anyone whos job is to fuck with people , has not got my respect,,,, and here they fuck with people,,,, really hard,,, i see it daily....:mad:

11. A picture is worth a thousand words...

[​IMG]

Then again, if the cop is a fellow toker then Ill welcome him with open arms

12. Ah, so by being polite, they must be leo??? Riiiiiiight. :D
    Umm...Yes we are? Until the law gets changed (or you\'re a MM patient in a MM state and even then it\'s a federal crime), we are committing a crime. ;)

Hope you never need their help for anything, be damn hypocritical to call them then...

13. Can i get a hook up?? just kidding! someday maybe ;) Maybe people just like asking you for hook ups.

If there was a cop on here id make a fake name and harass them. tell them were gonna burn down the police department!! burn it down!!

14. My dad used to tell me about cops when he was growing up. They could be driving around with a joint and a couple six-packs and get pulled over. The cops would take their beer and tell them to wise up.

And then the cops would drink the beer and my dad and his friends would drive home sober.

It\'s sad that police these days think that simply because laws exist, there is a concrete need to enforce them, despite how idiotic and backwards-thinking they may be.

15. I got a few pm\'s from new posters asking for hookups, and spots to buy weed. I\'m sure there are cops on the GC.

16. dude, i aint never picked up the phone to call anyone,,, i pay taxes to support them,,, it\'s nice to know that they are there, for those that need them.... i aint called the \'\'fire dept., h.r.s.,the animal shelter. or any one for that matter...... i handle my\'\' own issues\'\' my own way, i may get the law called on me for the way i \'\' handle these issues\'\',,,,,, but thats o.k.,,,,,

now i plan on talking to them the 4\'th of this month,,, i have yet [ 4 yr\'s running] that someone aint called the law on me for my \'\' fireworks\'\'

shit you offend me,,, by even suggesting such things would happen over my phone!!!!!:wave:

17. Cops have a difficult job.

They are not in the position to choose which laws and penalties are enforced or not, that is up to the judge. The cop is basically there to be a snitch, pretty simple. He sees you doing something wrong (or finds something) you get to stand before a judge (if you so choose) and argue your innocence on the matter.

To blame cops for the problem is like blaming the president for everything- there are many people behind them deciding which is the correct course of action, and what needs to be adressed.

I know I wouldn\'t want to be a cop- imagine the majority of your time is either traffic stops or drunken disturbences.

But we do need these people, and if they are lurking on The City, well they are wasting their time. Catch a real criminal is all I would say.

18. some thing like \"umm...come and get me...?\" theres no crime for saying anything about weed.

and as for people asking for hook ups, ill bet you anything that its not a cop and actually a weed starved 14 year old.

19. u gotta ask urself y someone becomes a COP. usually it\'s the kids from school who didnt have any friends and got their asses kicked very often. so they become a cop because they feel the need to carry a gun \'cause they are pussies. Oh by the way a very large percentage are wife beaters and thats no shit, I know quite a few cops. so fuck the police (fucking loser piggies)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.