What would you say is the best GLASS smoking innovation??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by trikky, Nov 21, 2008.

1. I'm gonna have to say the diffuser. Anyone who has used a diffuser and then pulled it out and switched to an un-diffused downstem knows that nothing makes more difference in smoking experience than a diffuser.

What's do you all think? Percolator? Fixed Stem? Inline diffuser? A/C?

2. While i do love my diffusers.. i gotta give it to the ashcatcher. It just works so well, it keeps the tube clean, and gives the smoke another chamber to be diffused and cooled.

3. Well I personally like the waterless A/C.

I would probably say diffusion though.

4. I'd say diffused ashcatcher... Provides the diffuser experience while keeping your tube clean

5. GTFO we smoke ganja bitch

EDIT: o yeah ummm probably ice notches or diffuser

6. inline diffuser definitely. many armed percs are pretty sick too, i mean who thought up that idea? genius :D

7. All glass innovations came as a result of the scientific community. All percolators, diffusers, etc were invented for scientific application first. Than applied to glass smoking devices MUCH later.

8. +rep to trikky. nice

9. probably illadelph's condenser coil. those things are the SHIT.

smoke out of one. you will see.

10. glass on glass downstem!!!!

take it from an old schooler...GonG was HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone who has ever used an old pull stem jbd or zong and then used a toro or roor can vouch for this...

11. I 2nd the diffused ashcatcher...keeps my tube so clean, haha but the ac gets hella dirty.

12. Ugh... you're totally right. GonG was huge. I think i've gotta switch my "best innovation" choice.

13. ice catcher for shizzle

14. Glass on glass and concentrate bowl pieces. just to think of all of the wasted keif, qwiso, etc. wasted without one is depressing.

15. Any more opinions?

16. How bout RooR activated carbon downstem extension

17. 1. Standard gong
    2. Keck clips
    3. Diffusers
    4. Tree percs
    5. Gong mouthpieces.

18. Can you explain the gong mouthpiece? I've seen one on SMG but don't understand it

19. It's a femal Glass on Glass piece on a short, curved mouthpiece. It's so you can turn your ashcatchers into bubblers.

20. 1- pyrex
    2-GonG joint
    3-inline bubbler/ashcatcher