What would you save for?

Discussion in 'General' started by Emrich, Jul 3, 2012.

1. So, I've recently got a part time job and make around 100 - 130 a week. I only light up about once a week so I don't need that much bud money. I have thought about buying a safe, saving for a car, etc. so my question is, what would you save for? Give me your thoughts on what would be a good investment.

2. A flesh light.

Some burritos.

A replica sword from lord of the rings.

3. I would save for a car def an prob for college if thats your kinda thing
    in case financial aid doesn't kick in right away,also for my future apt
    so whenever I plan to move I'll have back up money an maybe to travel
    or go on a vacay somewhere =] orrrr go on a road trip

4. good luck saving for anything with only 100-130 a week

5. Save up just to have it in the bank man.

Then from there, if you're sitting on 1000-2000 for example, you can start buying things that cost $300 and feel ok with what you have left over. Then build up a few more weeks and make another big ticket purchase.

That's how I do things usually, helps me keep a float. A lot of my other friends just buy buy buy as soon as they get $$ and they always have like $5 to their name. Fuck that, I was a little cheap for a few months but now I have a solid foundation, and I go out and buy whatever (within reason) and feel pretty good about it. I'm never in a situation anymore where I've gone to the bar and have to run home to check my bank statement. It feels good man.

But yeah, a car is a definite must so get on top of that.

6. My shitty part time job brings about 250 a week and I'm broke 2 days after payday. But I party too much.

7. A car or just put like 25% of your check in everytime and get a good 1000-1500 then you'll basically be set and buy whatever you want and have a shit ton of money all of a sudden.

8. Right now I'm saving for a bike, car, apartment, laptop, and contacts. Those are the big things.
    Then it gets into stuff like shoes, tattoos, camera..

9. My own personal funyun vending machine for the living room

10. FR-S.jpg

This is what im saving up for :D

11. no bud? :p

just busting your bawlz.

12. ^^ nice i want a brz or frs

but really, you cant save anything if you have to buy your own shit. get a higher paying job.

13. Y'all know anything about stocks?

14. [quote name='"Steelson"']

no bud? :p

just busting your bawlz.[/quote]

Lol not really. When I have some extra cash I just go to my bestest fran and say hey... gimme some weed betch. And she hooks me up.:D

15. Save just to have money. Don't need to save for anything, but you'll be glad you have money in the bank when you see something you must have.

16. save for a dam car man..... lol and i just save for car parts and nice pieces when they come around.
    i already have a bud and bar budget in place!:)

17. A big fat double barrel bong:smoking:

18. an apartment.
    and a vacation away from the shithole i live in.

19. i'm saving for a volcano :yay: makes the hours at work seem easier