Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you recommend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 810z, Feb 17, 2012.

1. If you could recommend any strain to try, which would it be, and why? The only actual kind I've had is super lemon haze.
    Thanks for the input! :smoke:

2. [quote name='"810z"']If you could recommend any strain to try, which would it be, and why? The only actual kind I've had is super lemon haze.
    Thanks for the input! :smoke:[/quote]

One of my favorites has been white widow. Definitely check it out bro :smoke:

3. OG kush. Love that shit.

4. Sour desiel xD

5. I love Lemon Diesel. And my friend says Strawberry Diesel was pretty great. Hybrids!

6. Blue Dream! Most enjoyable and delicious strain I have ever tried.

7. Jack Herer. Best tasting stuff I have had in my smoking career.

8. Alien OG and something called MK-ultra (which I didnt know existed and didn't believe was a real strain until my guy showed me the label on the shrink wrapped bag he got straight from the grower) are by far the 2 best strains I've ever had.

Purple kush, OG kush, green crack, sour diesel are all super common strains though that are usually always amazing unless you've been lied to or the person who grew it sucks.

9. Lots of replies already, though the results are all over. but thanks! Hopefully I can try some of these in the weeks to come!

10. I went to about 30 dispensaries when I got my card and got a gram of so many kinds of bud I filled up a duffel bag. I tried most of the types listed in this thread so far. My favorite hands down was bananna kush. Such an uplifting high and a social strain.

11. Sour diesel. Fucking love it. Looks amazing, smells amazing, tastes amazing, smooth as fuck. The high is awesome aswell. You feel more active. And theres no come down.

12. I've always liked AK47, Green Crack, Space Queen, Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush.

13. Grand Daddy Purple

14. Vancouver BC, Canada's Purple Kush, probably one of the strongest in the world.