Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you recommend vanilla kush, infinity,watermelon, purple OG,

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Spliff Shady, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I can't see the herb this is all I have to go by and they are all same price.

Vanilla Kush (Indica) - this is one of the award winning 2009 high times cannabis cup strains. A afghan and Kashmir cross. It has a light vanilla, lavendar, and citrus smell. This strain comes in medium sized nugs, that are lightly sticky

Purple OG Kush (Indica) - Sweet, piney nose that carries over to the palate. Medium sized to smaller, popcorny buds. Powerful high, great for aches and pain relief.

Infinity (Indica dominant hybrid) - fresh scent, orange hairs, lightly sticky, medium sized dense buds. Nice body and head high. ( I googled this it said genetics are burmese x fucking incredible I haven't tried iether)

Watermelon (Sativa dominant hybrid) - What Can I say really? It smells just likes it tastes, Mmmm Watermelon. This strain is light green, and comes in smaller tight bugs. Absolute perfect high.( I think it's by subcool)

Any avice from some people that have tried these strains would be awsome I haven't tried any of them, and its a delivery service so I can't actually see the buds b4 I buy. Thank for any help

2. Being in India, and living very close to Kashmir (I live in Punjab) . I get Vanilla Kush very often and Best tasting strain I had and I have had few.
    Indica high but its as hard cerebral high as well. Vanilla K Hashish is not bad either. Go for it. Just get some information about grower and if its a trustworthy grower who is honest with what and how he grows than you cannot go wrong with Vanilla K.

If I was you, I would go for the Vanilla Kush, or the Purple OG.  I have grown the VK personally so I know how that goes.  Easy strain to grow, with a very good yield.  It is very potent.  I am going to go grab myself a nug of it right now.. lol  I agree with Urban Aghori when he says the taste of VK is just out of this world.  Until you taste it, you won't know what I mean.  The purple OG that I had was alright.  It could have been any other OG cross, same taste/look..

4. Wow I'm punjabi too and could never imagine getting vanilla kush in India that's fukn awesome we need to link up next time I come to Punjab. I'm like amazed also are you a real aghori I have seen a couple documentaries on them and am really curious about their beliefs.

Also thanks QB I went with a half n half of vanilla kush and purple OG. I don't know how to plus rep people but ye + rep to both you guys once I figure out how lol

5. I have not tried watermelon, but that would be my pick. I have not seen watermelon in any of subcool's vids.

6. #6 Spliff Shady, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    Hey old school thanks for your input I put that as my secondary incase they ran out of one of the other vanilla kush or purple OG. I think it's subcool s astroboy or something but maybe a special pheno

TGA Subcool Seeds - Astro Queen
    Selecting from our own cross, Astroboy a large watermelon trait female was pollinated with our proven Space Queen male.