Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would You Rather Toke With:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Digitalskillz, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Would you rather toke a 3G blunt, 3 g jays, 6 .5 jays, a lot of bongs?
    Simple enough, curious to what you guys would use to blaze 3GS? I'm smoking a blunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I would never need to smoke 3G at once so I would go with the Bong or small js. But if I wanted Togo hard or was toking with friends I would do blunt!

#ass&grass

3. Small joints. Dont like blounts or bongs.

4. if i for some reason had to pick those options, six .5g joints spread through the day

5. Two 1.5g blunts.

6. Love smoking blunts and jays, but in my experience nothing, and I mean nothing, gets me higher than bong rips

7. Joints and bowls, the size depends on if I'm working or not. Almost always have a small joint after work on my walk home. Blunts on my days off from work. I work nights though. Not worth it to smoke much right before sleep.

8. Bongs for days.

9. 6 .5 jays

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Gimme that bluntzilla mayne

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Dab. Pen at work Nail at home

12. Bong for sure

13. I don't even think I'd be able to finish a 3g j. But I'd go with a bong for sure..

14. I'm going to go with bong :bongin:  :bongin:  :hippie:

15. go bong or go home, ive never put my stash in a blunt and i wont start now. 

16. Nothing but bongs here.

17. Bong all day for me here. That is if I'm at home I mean. 

18. Roll one gram into a blunt. Roll another gram into two joints. Pack 2 bowls, save the rest of the last gram for morning. Put them all into rotation at once.