Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by devonte136, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Would you rather have 2 ounces of some nice mids, or half an oz of dank?

2. I dunno man if you wanna get high over a longer period then 2 oz defo. If you wanna get space then hit up that dank :smoking:

3. An ounce of mids and a quarter of dank.

4. If they truly are NICE mids then I'd go for the 2 oz make edibles with 1/2oz, hash with 1 oz, and smoke the rest

5. What this guy said...

Half oz of dank would last me 7 days, 2oz of mids will get me high for at least 14 days, they high might not be as good, but it is a lot more weed...

I'm usually a quality over quantity type of guy, but there is no way dank is 4x better then good mids.

6. Oddly enough I smoke the same amount regardless. So if I was having to pay for it I would take the two oz of mids.

7. The mids, for the bongs and to have a day long high. Not sure why some people get mad on regs like if its poison, its WEED. God.

8. 2oz mids for me!
    I love dank weed but nothing wrong with some decent mids :smoke:

9. 2 ounces of mids.
    Cookery.
    'Nuff said.

10. Dank or nothing...maybe if mids are given to me. Nobody goes out to buy natty, they only drink it if its given to them.

11. idk man thats pretty tough, if i knew how to make hash id go with the 2 oz mids though

12. yeah, making hash or eating it I'd go for the mids

but for smoking I'd rather just bide my time and draw on some dank every now and then

13. I'm a poor student and I'm going to have to take the mids, nothing like a day off college with some dank to take me to space and back, but when it runs out and I'm broke I'm going to regret it :p

Getting some Winter work soon, oh yeahhh!

14. Half Oz. of dank for sure. Quality over quantity.

15. I got a ounce of some pretty good stuff. But it was cheap payed 200 for it.

16. I would take the dank, definitely.

17. Dank definitely. I like my high to be a hiiiiiigh.

18. Dank.

Psyche

19. Dank. Every time the answer is dank.