Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you rather do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FatDutchie, Dec 13, 2012.

1. You have a gram of some fire.
    1. Roll a Blunt (White Grape Game:D)
    2. Smoke Glass

2. 2, but i don't like tobacco

3. I've never been a fan of blunts.

soo, 2 it is

4. If you have a gram of fire why would you smoke glass? No thank you ._.

5. I like smoking blunts, but would choose glass of course. If all I have is a gram there's no way I want to blaze it up in one sitting, and if I roll it up that's what is going to happen. I could still smoke that gram super quick from glass but it would be a few bowls.

6. depends on your blunt rolling skills and your ability to make a bong bowl last (dont snap it).

Whichever youre more comfortable with...if youre a pro at both then always go for glass. So classy.

7. I smoke all blunts but when im low on weed, i can get just as high as that gram blunt about 3 or 4 times off good glass.

So glass if i only had a gram.
    Depending on how im feelin id prolly roll up .7 and then smoke a fat bowl

8. Glass and have a few seshs rather than one blunt sesh.

9. vape it and make it last 2-3 days

10. you can roll a blunt with only a gram? pshh thats one small blunt.
    I would hit a piece

11. Because you can make that gram last like all day and be super stones or you can smoke a joint (blunts are not 1g imo) that gets you really high once

12. Grew up on blunts pretty much all i smoked whe i was a teenager. . . but i had an awakening that i could taste the dank way better in glass or joints. so didnt burn a blunt in like a yr and try to smoke 1 filled with some of the flamest sour diesal with my boy who only smokes blunts and i couldnt even taste it over the tobacco. had to burn a quick bong rip afterwards to actually get baked. blunts should have went out the door when people stoped smoking mexican schwagg in like 7th grade. only good to cover the taste of that nasty stuff.

13. By yourself? Glass. With a homie probably a blunt

14. I was gonna say glass because if you've only got a single gram, fuck wasting it all at once, but this.

Matching on a fat blunt with one of the boys is more appealing.

15. Pipe, all the way. Fuck blunts, nasty shit. Ever wonder what makes it taste like grapes? I bet you it's not grapes...

16. Roll a blunt.

17. toss that in a blunt. all you people who are against blunts cause the taste are weird

18. Im all for the blunts but to be fair there are always people around, so smoking out of glass especially big glass sucks just burns too fast.