What would you rather be?

Discussion in 'General' started by ideal, Sep 23, 2004.

?

So uhhh what would u rather be?

1. a talking shark with killer farts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. a talking eagle who has hands ... dont ask

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. a talking lion with a huge roar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. a talking monkey with bad breath

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. a talking cat with razor sharp fangs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. a talking alogator who has webed feet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. a talking bee with unlimited stings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. a talking sloath with sun glass's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. a talking owl who knows allmost everything

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. a talking skunk whos spray is pure evil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If you could only be one of the following what would you be?, I would be a talking eagle so I could grab money bags from banks while their transfering the loot, muhahahaha then id take aim and crap on them, lol

2. whats "one of the following"?

somebody's stonedddddddddd!:smoking:

3. The poll wasnt set when u clicked on my post :) please hang up and try again or something, lol

4. oh haha..........well im an owl..theyre always the wise ones in all the good books;)

and i get to fly!:D

5. I don't know man. I would probably be happy just being me and getting stoned. But of course, being a monkey I could probably still find a way to get stoned plus I could throw poop at people. :D fun fun!

6. that shit is funny stuff. i would be a sloth becasue there are really cool and you get sunglassed

7. wow, this thread is highly irregular.. but i elect the owl..

8. cat or owl..

9. sloths are fucking cool and i think they have enough digits to hold a pipe too

10. lol yup thats why I choose the eagle, muhahahaha, lol

11. fucking owl man!! lol i like this poll!

12. This is an odd poll. :p There are three that I might want....the cat, the bee and the owl. The unlimited sting thing almost has me sold on the bee but I won't know for sure until I actually vote.

Very good poll. The oddness makes it that way. :D

13. Definitely the eagle with hands, would be so fun stealing peoples hats, aswell as being able to smoke still. You could even plant seeds in some far away place that no one visits, or just drop them over the land as you fly.

14. Thanks I like to bring new things to this forum it makes it fun to come here :)

15. lol yeah or just eat cannabis seeds and take craps in certain locations, lol a birds digestion doesnt break seeds down so its like furtalizer, lol u could take a crap and plant weed at the same time, muahahaha

16. Sloth all the way! Even without the sunglasses! What I really want to be is an orang-utan... man those animal dudes kick ass.

17. the talking owl made me think of the old wise one in zelda for n64, and hes a badass....

18. i love cats .. ergo .. cat cat

19. a talking owl who knows allmost everything is what i would go for. that sounds cool.

20. id be the cat..n use my claws to chop up my weed extra smooth...it would roll the perfect blunts n shit lol