Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you pay for?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Yolonov, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Finished harvesting 2 weeks ago and we finished curing and drying it so it's looks dank, it was only one plant and got about a half ounce of this lemon smelling bud, take a look..

What would you pay for a gram of this?

Attached Files:

2. 20/g it needs to be manicured a bit though, I can't really even see the buds.

3. Honestly nothing, trim your buds naked.

4. I would agree, I get dank for 20/g as well, some times 15 on a good day lol

5. exactly. it's always hard to tell quality just by a picture, but the buds themselves look decent if they were properly trimmed. If they were trimmed down I'd say the standard 20 bucks a gram.

but if I got a gram, and it was loaded with leaves like that, I'd be disapointed.

6. If it looked like that, and I was desperate, 5/10 a gram.

7. For a price break to make me and you hash I would buy it. Buy a half ounce for $130 and make however much hash you want;)