Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would you pay for this dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by presto420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Smokes nice

Attached Files:

2. Man it's hard to say from those pics. Maybe $35 to $40 an 8th?

3. It looks brown. I would pay like 25 an eighth for that. I cannot really tell though.

4. It looks like it could be strawberry cough with that coloring. Just cant tell with those pics. Needs to be a close up pic too.

5. That picture is far too small and the lighting is also bad so cant tell by the quality. Unless its super dank and I cant see it, I wouldnt pay more than 30 an 8th for that

6. From those pics it looks a bit like mids, only because on one of them there's allot of stem going on but i have had dank with allot of stems in it so i would say 30£