Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you pay for this bubble?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ric0chet06, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I've been busy the past few days with my bubble bags. I've done 6 total draws for this pictured batch, using the same weed for 2 pulls each. I'm just wondering (no, i'm not selling) how much this batch would be worth. Just stockpiling the bubble until i pass a test. I'm on day 11 of a t-break, mostly so i can pass a drug test to get a job to fix up my ride. Any help would be great, and here's the pic of bubble hash:

[​IMG]

2. #2 LoganDLX, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Haha the BH on the left looks like straight brownies! But I'd say $25 a gram or so.

3. oh, and the stuff on the left has dried for 24 hours, stuff on the right is fresh. I'll weight it out tomorrow since it's quite wet still.

4. i'd pay 25ish. 20 would be cool.. i wouldnt pay more than 25 for bubble hash of nearly any quality. i'd rather make pressed hash with dry material. finger hash is my fav, bubble not so much.

still, i'd love to have that plate.. for sure.

5. 25 a g fo sure.

6. I'm not a big bubble fan. It loses too much flavor compared to traditional finger or pressed kief hash. IDK what I'd pay, maybe $20 if I were inclined to buy hash at all.

The fresh stuff looks a bit green. What size bag did you use?

7. I pay 13 - 20 now that my buddy makes it.

8. I used 150-120-75 micron bags, in that order. The 25 micron bag takes hours to drain, so i skipped that one a just reuse the water.

9. $30 a gram but i wouldnt want too lol. anything more i would stick to just buying dank.