What would you pay for this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DANKinator OgK, Nov 6, 2010.

1. #1 DANKinator OgK, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    Hey everyone how's it goin? So i had a few bad weeks in a row and then came up on some well needed cash, paid all my bills and decided to replace the Bio my gf broke a few months back, got a little something different though, stemless in-line with 2 dome percs, hits like a champ and is locally blown, let me know what you think and what YOU would have paid for this piece, and I'll tell you what I paid for it :)

Attached Files:

2. One million dollars *pinky face*

3. Haha this!

4. Hahahaha ONE BIILLLIIIOOON DOOLLLAAARRSS!!!

5. But really, that looks like a very high quality bong.

Triple perced? I'd say something between 100-300 dollars.

6. "Dr. Evil, one million dollars isn't that much anymore"
    :p
    $250-300 :smoke:

7. around $200

8. Why have a trillion dollars when you can have, a billion dollars? muahahaha

9. prolly around 200 to 300 should be a good price range
    a brand new weed star inline on here is 80 dollars so with the extra percs id add a couple bills for sure
    so hows it hit

10. "one trillion dollars can buy alot of things
    one trillion dollars can buy some gnarly drugs" more or less from Anti-Flag

11. It was exactly $150 and got the guy to throw in a bag too, it hits like a champ and such a plus without the downstem getting in the way! I love it considering it's blown locally and probably not too many were blown!

12. damn I was literally gonna say 150 cuz its locally blown

13. That's one hell of a steal

14. 200

damn 150 is a good deal

15. I'd pay 200 without thinking twice, and 250 I would consider.

$150 is an EPIC deal.

16. i susually build my own bongs, but that looks crazy!

17. Dependent on the quality, I'm still with these guys, 200-300 is good. If I had to pick a price, I would narrow it down to 250-275, but couldn't get much more specific without seeing/hitting from the bong myself.

18. it is actually "One trillion dollars can buy some badass drugs, one trillion dollars makes me want to kill myself"

OP: $250

19. If an inline Precooler was in there, I'd imagine it'd be just like hitting air. :eek:

20. I know right? I thought it was a good deal that's why I jumped on it.