What would you make you completely happy?

Discussion in 'General' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Simple question. Hard to answer. No replies of infinite weed or a badass bong etc. I get this is a weed forum. Some in depth answers please

2. To finally get my certifications and start working.

That and to get into really great shape

3. Quit doing all drugs.

Wake up everyday without hating it.

Simple enough eh?

4. nothing, happiness ain't no thang

5. Being loved/lusted by a specific girl I want and living where she does (SoCal)...or writing a song as good as "No. 13 Baby" or "She Said She Said". That's it, THAT'S ALL I FUCKING WANT GOD.

6. #6 Liqweed, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
    I was having a really shitty day today until I just went to the store. I really didnt need to go, but I just felt like going out somewhere, just to get out. I go shopping for about an hour and only get some Gouda, triscuits, and dryer sheets.

I see this old man as I am walking out and he approaches me, he tells me that he forgot his bus pass and needs 3 and some odd dollars. I step aside for a minute and he pulls out his ID, telling me that he isnt homeless, and that he really did just forget his pass. I hand him a 5 and his whole face lit up, he started mumbling, excited that he didnt have to walk back home, (shit I dont blame him, its cold as hell and he was pretty old too). Even if he does buy some beers with it, or whatever.

I walked back, thinking about what I did, how it changed his day and made it better. Not only that, but my day completely turned around for no reason. All for five dollars. What a fucking deal:D

But what would make me completely happy?

Love.

7. #7 Kanatiki, Oct 29, 2010
    Falling in love with a girl that suits me perfectly, growing my own food, a sweet underground well for water far away from natural gas drills. Someone to fix my laptop, or have a new one.

Finding a job that fits like a glove would be really nice, or winning the lottery. Better luck in general. Fishing boat and equipment. Finding a house near the ocean and mountains so i could snowboard. Unlimited supply of cran-apple juice.

its a shame that all i want to make me happy is material besides love, but what else is there this day and age that doesn't require money?

if only my answer could be "nothing"

edit- finding the perfect cheese for my tastebuds too!

8. acceptance of death. devoid of sadness. To know there is a true reason for waking up everyday other than a conundrum of sequenced (or uninfluenced) events

The motivation to do.. it's easy to dream big.. accomplishment is far from easy, but not far from tangible

9. A set of companions, in a house, near a fantastic hike-able mountain, with free electricity (because ideally we'd all be awesome gamers).

10. A quality girlfriend, fulfilling my dream job of becoming a police officer, and living the cliche American dream.

11. The life of an Ohio polygamist... With a seperate growhouse outback.:)

12. #12 Royksopp, Oct 29, 2010
    Succe$$
    Finishing school
    Living on my own and being in a relationship with a great guy that's into the same stuff as me :)
    Having my workouts pay off.

13. Love and freedom.

14. nothing.
    nobody will ever be nothing but happy. and for good reason.

15. Sex with Scarlett Johansson. It would make me really happy during and also really happy every time I tell the story.

16. If I had a reliable vehicle & a baby sitter, then I could get a job, and work for what will make me happier.

17. I could be your baby sitter...:devious:

I mean :)

18. Babylon falling!!!! No new world order consequences. .. :wave:

19. Having an entire paradise with nothing other than myself and a pretty girl by my side. And maybe a joint or two, :smoke:

20. 1. self employed
    2. high all day everyday