what would you like to tell the world?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokerings, Feb 4, 2006.

1. this question is for the humans amongst us.

2. I would like to tell the world that they are wrong. That lumping the entire world into one category is stupid, simplistic and overly inane. That the things that make us different are the only true things to unite us. That those who preach idividuality are in fact, the greatest of hypocrites and the mighest of the closed minds. I would like to let the world know that there is hope, as long as they keep it alive within themselves. And I would also like to let people know, that love is unconditional and without judgement. And that, if someone cannot accept that and live it, then they have no understanding of love.

3. Lets get high!

4. You buy the ticket, you take the ride.

5. I regret Nothing!!!

:D

6. I didn't mean to kill her

7. George bush is hiding weapons of mass destruction in his pussy.

8. I would like to say im officially................................High:cool:

9. There is nothing in the world more helpless, irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
    - Hunter S. Thompson

10. As our eyes met for the frist time, I knew she was the one. The light wisps of thinning white hair growing in patches across her wrinkled head, her sunken eyes twinkling in the moonlight. Everything about her drove me wild. Her skin was like sandpaper against mine as we embraced under the stars and for the first time in my life I was complete. It wasn't until I sobered up that I realized she had been dead for 3 days.

11. i just farted.

12. that you cant pick how your born so love everyone for who they are

also...

stop the killing
    stop the stealing
    stop poluting

13. ^oh man, I laughed my ass off at that one. Maybe it just becasue I'm blown, but I think that that kind of stuff is funny as hell, yeah man. about BLARNEYSTONES post, yeah

14. hey hey hey...... SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!!!!!!!

15. "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - so many people are credited with this saying I wont bother to list them.

~ Terpsichore

16. fuck. why humans only?

17. I would tell them the smartest invesment you'll ever make is into a classical philosophy or logic book or class. If everyone used logic to make decisions instead of preference or simple emotion, then our entire society would work like it should.

But this is but a dream. The dumb genes have already tainted the pool.

18. because I doubt there are any other species' on this website.

19. Dear World,

Stop worring about what everyone else does!
    Stop Killing and War over insane religion and Man created Gods.
    Stop blaming others for your problems.
    If you feel compelled to complain about everything, Shut the Fuck Up!

Signed,

Human.