What would you like to see invented?

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Feb 8, 2013.

1. For my Media Design class we have to "invent" a product and then effectively brand it across a variety of media applications.

I just cant think of a product! Help me out with ideas.

2. something that gives me free money.

3. a cellphone app that lets you use a flame that pops out of the headphone jack

4. If you're serious, I have a great stoner product that needs to be marketed :) Pm me or just google smokers bowl buddy

5. Id love to... But unfortunately Id like this to be something I invest a lot of time in, and I can't have that in my portfolio.

I've however been thinking of designing some graphics and logos for non existing bud/paraphernalia companies in the future. :bongin:

6. A timespeeder. Put a weed seed in it, boom, you got some bud.

7. I would like them to invent a machine that creates a soul.

8. A Teleporter.

Work? Teleport
    Vacation? Teleport
    Need to grab? Teleport

9. we dont really need more shit.......

10. Warp drive. Imagine the highly expensive science expeditions because of this 1 invention

11. A rubber vagina

12. fleshlight.

13. ...

I'm going to the store.

14. A device that folds fajitas

15. A balaclava with a rubber material part around mouth with a hole in it for air tight bong rips when you're in -40C in Winnipeg so you don't have to take off the balaclava and freeze your face off

16. A bong that transforms into a lunchbox that can hold food

17. Virtual reality

Basically makes everything pointless

Fuck this shit im gonna go live in my fantasy world

18. automatic sperm donator

it's a device that collects your sperm and instantly sends it to the lab, you get paid within 3 work days

19. An animal translator. My dogs can be so annoying sometimes