What would you like to eat right now ?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by ElementChron, Dec 7, 2010.

1. You feeling a bit hungry or some munchies for some food. Post the food you will like and start conversations about different food. :cool::hello::D

2. Pepperjack cheese, nothing but a big ass block of fucking pepperjack cheese. And an ice cold can of Dr. Pepper.

3. pizza always pizza:smoke:

4. chipotle burrito
    with chicken and barbacoa
    lots of hot sauce

and some dr pepper...
    mmmm

5. Just had a bowl of some seafood soup, with ironically a Dr. Pepper (i hardly ever drink soda).

6. I just drank psyllium husk mixed with wheat grass, ginger root, chlorophyll and l-glutamine... so anything BUT that at this point. :(

7. What ???? :confused:

8. I'm about to eat some iceblocks!!!!!

I actually have to get up and walk to the freezer to get them tho, becuase my housemates gone to sleep, and i can't yell at him to get me one :(

9. Oatmeal with flaxseed.

Oh wait.

I'll go make some I s'pose.

10. Sounds like a fibre shake with added nutritional benefits.

11. i would eat the shit out of some clemintines right meow.

12. some aku poke and a nice cold beer :yummy:

13. I could go for some hot wings.

14. Broccoli, carrots, spinach, hummus, whole grain bread, water. This is my usual mid-day snackaroon.

15. i want chinese food!! fuckin Hot and Sour soup... Mongolian beef or sumn, maybe szechuan chicken, pan fried noodles...or fried rice. guhhhhh so tasty. want.

16. Pusssayyyy!!!!!!

17. Irony once again, I just went to a chinese buffet for the first time high with a few friends and it was amazing! I started with a plate of various types of chicken and shrimp.. mmmm......

18. chinese food is the fuckin shitttttt. so tasty.

19. Have you ever had PF Changs before? Probably some of the best chinamen food I've err had.

20. no. havent had the opportunity... im sure ill get around to it but the only time i go out to eat is with my mom, and we just hit up a local place.