What would you have done?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bandelero, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Well if you didn't even cum in her mouth then you shouldn't even have a problem at all. It's just skin. Same as any other skin on any other part of your body.

The only thing is if you cum in her mouth. And for that i usually just use no tongue for a bit and maybe kiss something else for a few minutes until i feel comfortable enough to move back to her mouth

2. There was just a thread about it a bit ago..

But, frankly, it doesn't bother me. It's like ... she just sucked your dick you know? The least you can do is kiss her. And it's your dick. You know where it's been, and I would hope you keep your johnson clean, so where's the problem? I'm not seeing it.

3. lol I encountered this problem recently. I just sucked it up (no pun intended... lol) and kissed her. She was joking about snowballing me and recently she did. I knew what she was up to and I didn't really wanna make a mess on my bed by dodging it, so I obliged her. I guess she thinks it's hot. If she keeps giving me head like that I'll keep not caring about kissing her afterwards. :D