Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you have done.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by itsbskully, Jul 17, 2015.

1. If it's bringing more money in, do it. What the fuck do you want with 4 days off not doing anything anyway? [​IMG]

2. lol. You work 3 days a week, making 700 a month, and don't have to pay for anything major. I'm 21 and I'm working 60-70 hour weeks (12.50 an hour) to pay for college. Then during the school year I work at a restaurant on my campus part time. Anyone who said you made a mistake is probably not going anywhere in their life. If I was you I'd work my ass off. Then when you move out or start getting more bills like car insurance, rent, etc, you'll have a nice cushion to ease you into it.

3. You don't sound social. what gives?

Extroversion isn't my strong suit but when I get paid to service customers handing me money the formula isn't hard to grasp. I don't understand working for tips though, never had that kind of job. Standing up for 8+ hours to collect a weekly check is money in the bank in the store you work in.. when you have a place to work in.

These days jobs are about efficiency over productivity to give maximum profit gain. Even if you are qualified or overqualified the candidate willing to take less pay for the same job gets that job. Being equal or fair comes into consideration after the paper resume is balanced with physical presence. Some people are not good at working because of the hard work labor usually induces (not to say I know any person's work ethic.)

Apply for job, answer phone when job calls, go to interview, get job, start work. That's typically how it goes.