Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you guys say this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by i5k3wl3du, Dec 13, 2013.

1. looks like trimmings and some sticks.

2. Something I would pass up

3. Looks like dirt scraps off the floor of an industrial grow

4. Its trim, and demands you hash it

5. A good heep of plant matter. Blast that shit into some bho

6. #7 Delightfully High, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    It looks like some fresh trimmings from a cannabis plant. I seriously hope you didn't pay good money for that friend ,because if you did you got fucked over unless you plan on making hash from it.

7. It's trim, looks quality too. Just got a case of power 5x butane for $25 off amazon here ...soon as I tossed it in my shopping cart I got an instant coupon for $10 off :smoke:

Make yourself some bho

8. Probably could make some good hash out of it.

9. Yep, like stated above, trim. Hash it! 

10. Time to make hash yo

11. Looks like trim. Make iso

12. Did anyone think to tell him to make some hash out of it?

13. Can't believe nobodys suggested making hash yet

14. Thanks guys.. idk how to make hash and yea i payed a bunch for this and got ripped off. But I will look into it.

15. trim + grass clippings

16. how much did u pay

17. 130$ but he still owes me another half. Only cuz he deliverd. I am just gonna make hash with my buddy.

Wouldn't be the first deal i've been screwed over on

18. Dosnt even look like weed clippings....looks like cut up arugula... Lol sorry bro but u got fuckedSent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

19. Are you going to Scarborough Fair?