What would you guys guess this plant will yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dizsmo, Dec 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. If ur 2w into flower. U have a lot more then a few weeks lol. Prob more like 7-10 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have some plants flowering now. One has smallish stems like urs. Once I got into wrk 4-5. All the buds was hanging angled I had to take a string and tie it around the bottom and move it up to pull all the branches up so the buds wasn’t laying sideways

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah im terrible at keeping track of when the plant was started,ive had almost a dozen grows so far and i always forget lol so im not really sure how many weeks in or whatever but i think maybe like week 5 sounds right

Attached Files:

4. you're little one in week 5 does it have similar size nugs to this?idk if my plants growth is being slowed because my tent actually drops low temp at night if dehumidifier isnt running providing hot air,so it gets as low as like 55 at the worst then during the day the worst itll get is 65 but usually remains high 60s low 70s then low to mid 60s at night,also I used very little nutes maybe only fed the plant every 3rd watering,with (kelp me kelp you)(something microbrew)(holy mackerel) either those 3 together or sometimes just (tiger bloom) and (growbig) together but never mixing all of them cause i heard the salts in the tiger bloom/growbig will kill stuff in other 3 so i try to space them apart

5. Lmao hahahaha

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

6. Shew. Below 60 will slow to stop growth. I get to 62 at night. Stay 77-79 lights on. With an hr or so lean b4 lights off of 81-82

7. That would drive me CRAZY not knowing. I keep notes in the notes in my cell. Atm I have 13 plants flowering 5, in one stage, 2 in one stage, 1 in one stage, and 3 in one stage. Between oct 28 and nov 30. Start time was just at random.

8. yeah i gotta start remembering the dates

9. just harvested this plant,harvested when all trichs were cloudy,I know I could have let it go longer but I had more plants I wanted to start flowering so I settled,how much you guys guessing dry?Im going to dry in a snowboarding boots box cause idk I think its gonna be a good idea,ive hung whole plants before and used the hanging racks so i just wanna try hanging in cardboard

Attached Files:

10. You ll get 12 joints

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 JohnnyEvergreen, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Im betting 8, 3 if i roll um

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. How many marijuanas did you end up with

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 1
  14. still drying idk

15. Did you weigh those marijuanas wet?

Sent from a lost garden Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. no i didnt

• Like Like x 1
  17. how do you guys think it looks? i think its pretty dank smells like some sour candy

18. RESULT -
    I got about 13 g dry and trimmed