Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you guys consider this? (Mids, High Mids, Dank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jamboree3, Mar 2, 2009.

1. #1 Jamboree3, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    I've smoked it and I can barely get a buzz out of this nor the "Diesel" I picked up prior to this (damn tolerance I think). Since I'm broke as hell, I can't afford to smoke a lot. When .4 can only buzz me (both Diesel and this), then it's costing too much to smoke for me personally. So I'm going on a short break, no idea if this bud and/or the Diesel is weak or if my tolerance went up. The bud smells sweet and fruity and has a nice taste to it as well.

I'm relatively new to smoking and I haven't seen a lot yet, so I don't know what's good and what's REALLY good. I was just curious what others would consider this pickup as (based purely on looks). At first glance, I thought this was some Beasters/High Mids.

By the way, does anyone know how to insert the attached thumbnails that maximize when clicked on?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks pretty dank to me bro

3. dank, fo sho, dank, fo sho.

4. Danksauce for sure.

5. dank for sure, looks prety dense also

6. Damn a .4 of THAT can only buzz you? I'm impressed. :smoking:

7. I've been smoking for 10 years consistently and I guarantee you that bud would get me high. Maybe you're not smoking it right, cause if the dank doesn't do it for you, maybe you should try heroine.

8. I'd call it KB

9. looks like some low quality headies or dank

10. Lol at that. Sounds to me like you aren't smoking it right, man. Either that, or you got a lung transplant from Bob Marley. I've been smoking daily for 8 years and Diesel always gets me lifted.

11. Right right. You smoke and inhale it not eat it bro. Haha. If you don't get high from that, I feel sorry for you. Try some sort of cleansing routine man, niacin, excercise and sauna that shit out. Your straight wasting herb man if that don't even buzz you.

On a side note: Get that tolerance down man. I'm salvating just looking at the greenery displayed here. Have some respect for yourself and that bud and take a T break. Or no break and follow a cleansing routine. But do somethin man damn haha...You just inspired a j. Thank you sir.

12. Looks like high quality herbage to me.

Could be a weak strain though or the grower harvested too early/too late which can cause a lack of potency. I'd just take a break or look around for some different strains and see what happens.

13. That's dank buddy.

14. dankaruni

15. bottom pic looks the nicest.

16. looks like some good stuff that was grown well in the dirt.

certainly doesnt have any sort of hydroponic steroid look to it

i'd certainly call that dank or headie, or whatever the local name for the goods is.

it's certainly not the best named trees in the world

but more than likely it tastes good and smells good and gets you stoned

That sir, is no name dank. (more than likely grown in the soil)

17. well put.
    better than mids but probably less than headies/dank

18. First of all, thanks for all the replies. Nice to know people don't think it's just mids but at the same time, it has to mean I've built up some tolerance.

It sucks man, I know I'm definitely smoking right. I used to get stoned off my ass with just .02-.03 of some Jack Herer. I even got buzzed a few weeks ago off vaping .04g of stems. It felt so good to have such low tolerance. And then...I don't know why, but my tolerance just shot up. No baby steps, one day I just couldn't get high anymore. It's actually pretty weird, I may start a thread about my tolerance later with my session logs posted and all (I started to monitor when I got into smoking to keep tolerance in check).

I just want to add that I've smoked .15 off a dry pipe and then vaped .25 of herb. I've tried just .3 of vaping herb. I've tried bong hits. I just stopped getting high. I used to get so lifted off just .1 vape, now not even .3 and there's no middle ground, the tolerance just jumped.

19. id say high middies there not like dank or anything honestly if u just started smoking im not sure if its ur tolerance because that shouldnt build up really quick. mayb u shud try a different way of smoking like if u always hit a bowl try rolling a blunt of a bong that will prob fuck u up with the shit u have:smoking: